How do you plan to pay off your debt?

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
it is always good to make a plan for your debt payment because if not your debt can become overwhelming and feel like it's never-ending.. The truth is that As you pay off your debt , you'll feel more in control of your finances and your debt will become more manageable. Most especially you would have peace of mind.

What do you think?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
I have paid all my debts last year. I was the beneficiary of my nephew of his kidney dialysis for straight 3 years but so sad our God Almighty took his life in August this year. I felt so devastated. He's 28 years old. Life is mysterious by the way.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
it is always good to make a plan for your debt payment because if not your debt can become overwhelming and feel like it's never-ending.. The truth is that As you pay off your debt , you'll feel more in control of your finances and your debt will become more manageable. Most especially you would have peace of mind.

What do you think?

I am not in any debt now because I always wait to withdraw my money from my online earnings before I buy anything

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
As much as possible, I do not want to have debts with my business. However, we cannot control this. For me, you can loan but needs to be paid timely.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

What do you think?

You have to make priority and list all your debt and devide based on which one you have to pay first.

I closed all my credit card last year after paying all of my debts. Thank God, i'm so glad that finally i am free of debts.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.825
Currently i am not in any debt and i hope not to fall into one anytime soon. I believe one of the best ways to pay off your debt would be to cut down on your personal expenses and focus more on clearing your debt first.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Debt is one thing that don't make me comfortable. Having palm to pay our debt is very important because if we don't plan, we might not pay as what we have might not be enough for is to spend

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.571
I can say that I am really in indebtedness. Sincerely speaking I have reached a stage whereby I can no longer pay my own debts by myself.i must borrow somewhere to repay somewhere else

itermathi

Complete Stranger
Feb 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Fortunately i don't have any debts, and that is because i don't like to ask people for money. It must be a real emergency for me to ask someone for it.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Yes, that's right, making a debts payment plan is very good, in installments little by little but consistently every time it will make it easier for us to pay off a debt. Instead of collecting money and paying it when it's collected, we are more prone to temptation to continue using the money, so that we can change our minds and not pay off debts.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I paid off all my debt when I retired, then I sold my house and bought a smaller one for cash and put $25,000 in savings for future emergencies.
covid19 was the reason i dragged myself into a lot of debt, i used all my credit card and it took 2 years for me to paid all of my debt, lucky me, now i am debt free and now i wanna do this kind of online job to make an extra money

Back