How do you raise funds for your investment?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.523
To make an investment you need capital. I have come across persons who claim they borrow to startup their investments. I have even met some so called motivational speakers who would tell you to take the risk and borrow to make an investment. Personally i do not believe in this though, i would rather take my time in getting a side hustle so i can earn what i need for the investment.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I will work on the side and collect the proceeds in a separate account with the aim of investing. So after we have sufficient balance, we can use it to invest. For example: By buying gold bars and storing them in a safe place. Don't sell it unless it's gone a few years later.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.590
Raw Dex
$0.003
I never borrow money to invest. I just invest what I can afford. I use my spare money to buy dividend paying blue chip stocks, mutual funds, bonds and physical gold coins.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$2.410
I did not raise funds for my investment, I worked hard, saved money, and used my savings to make an investment. I have also tried investing through a bank loan but it did not work for me.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.795
Of course if you ask an expert or professional, he will answer using their thoughts and experience, there is a type of short-term investment (about 10 days) by borrowing that is often done by professional investors, of course their predictions are 90% correct.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I will work on the side and collect the proceeds in a separate account with the aim of investing. So after we have sufficient balance, we can use it to invest. For example: By buying gold bars and storing them in a safe place. Don't sell it unless it's gone a few years later.
The truth is that I cannot borrow money because I want to invest and that is why any money I invest with will always be my savings. It is only my savings that I use to invest

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.795
Currently, there are many conveniences for investing, many platforms provide small amounts of investment, be it gold bullion, crypto, mutual funds. You can invest as you save regularly, for example $ 10 every month regularly, and you will immediately get a return that you can reinvest.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Recently, I raised fund for my business by seeking for help from families and it's a very effective way, and better than taking loans from the bank.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Recently, I raised fund for my business by seeking for help from families and it's a very effective way, and better than taking loans from the bank.

There are many people who would be ready to invest money or fund your business if there is a guarantee that the business would become successful in the first place. However, this is the hardest thing to consider.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$2.122
Raw Dex
$0.001
There are many people who would be ready to invest money or fund your business if there is a guarantee that the business would become successful in the first place. However, this is the hardest thing to consider.
You should count yourself very lucky if you are able to find families and friends that could raise funds for you to establish a business.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well the little investment that I made over the past few months now has been from the money I have been saving from the paid to post site that I engage myself in as I save some and make use of some to fend for myself which has been the way I have been doing and in no time it would pay off.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You should count yourself very lucky if you are able to find families and friends that could raise funds for you to establish a business.

Well, personally I have no other person who would be willing to finance or fund my business. Having said that, I do not even need to ask people to fund any kind of business. This is because I do not want to borrow money in the first place.

Back