How do you recharge a mobile sim?

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
Do you recharge the mobile sim visiting the telecom companies website, using an app, or offline through a retailer. At present I am getting an error at the BSNL website while recharging, so I would to find out how others are charging their mobile sim?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Do you recharge the mobile sim visiting the telecom companies website, using an app, or offline through a retailer. At present I am getting an error at the BSNL website while recharging, so I would to find out how others are charging their mobile sim?
You can do so by amazon app or any other payment app and if you like to sell your RIF in exchange for recharge then I can recharge for you

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
If a person is on the forum sites, it is expected that he/she may be knowing how to recharge the sim online.
I think they are facing issues with it or could be they don't use different payment apps and not everyone is good with online payments even if they are earning on forums

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$6.933
I am using a prepaid sim so I do not need to go to the main office. We can just have prepaid load from any shops or stores in my city. However, the government is asking us to register our sim cards as soon as possible.

Back