How Do You Stay Upto Date With Latest Trends

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.580
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you want your website to become successful (continuously generate traffic and revenue), your website needs to be up to date with the latest trends. These trends might not just be related to marketing, SEO and web management but even AI tools. As a webmaster, how do you stay up to date with the latest website management trends? How do you ensure that you have implemented the latest technologies, and used best practices?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
Depending on the niche of your site will depend on the trends you need to keep up to date with.

For example, I have a blog under the gaming and video game content creation niche and being that I am not only a gamer but a video game content creator myself, I am always up to date with the goings on as best I can be.

I feel I need to get better at pushing content out rather than keeping up to date at the moment. Hopefully, I will get there soon.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Depending on the niche of your site will depend on the trends you need to keep up to date with.

For example, I have a blog under the gaming and video game content creation niche and being that I am not only a gamer but a video game content creator myself, I am always up to date with the goings on as best I can be.

I feel I need to get better at pushing content out rather than keeping up to date at the moment. Hopefully, I will get there soon.
I think it is better to feed yourself with information about whatever niche that you are writing on and you should surround yourself with people who can help you with those information that you need

Rubz

Notable
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.438
I stay up to date with the latest trends by visiting websites, blogs and even on various social media platforms. YouTube is another platform that helps me to stay up to date with the latest trends.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$4.380
From IT world, I read some specialized newpapers and portals. I follow them on social media and when they post link to article I read it.
Geek.hr, pcchip.hr

Back