How do you usually spend your Sunday?

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In a week, there are seven days, in fact we call it in Italian: "week" which refers to the number seven. There are those who work who unfortunately like em is unemployed. But, if I asked you this question, but obviously without allowing myself to be invasive: How do you usually spend your Sunday?
You can answer me IF and HOW you want.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
I spend it going to church. I work during Sundays but I make sure after work I travel to my home church in Manila to celebrate the goodness of God. And to also have fellowship with other bretheren.

I moved to the province in June 2021, since then I travel at least 2 hours to my home church.

In Feb 2023, I worked in the office. Rented a place near church so I don't have to travel but to walk to church.

In July 2023, I was back home again, so I travel again. But I enjoy what I do.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
@AmazingJob @Starmix
So far I have collected your two reports of how you spend your Sundays. And then I thank you already for this, in doing it today, August 6, 2023, which is Sunday. 🙏:)
I hope other people here would like to share their opinion about this matter

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Others may have not yet read this post. Hoping you already received your pay on SCF.
About SCF I wrote to the viceadmin -True Legend - two days ago and she reply me that Brad should be back online Monday which would therefore be today! So I wait and hope.
Thank you for your suggestion. :love:

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
@Hate2Wait You see, I have a friend who spends Sundays, exactly like you.
@AruneBend I'm not worried about the upcoming working week, because, unfortunately, I'm out of work. But is instead this severe issue, or rather being unemployed worries me a lot every day 😥 .

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
I am a freelancer working from home. But I usually do not work on Saturday and Sunday. On Sunday, I may spend time with friends, have a nice brunch or go to an outlying island to enjoy some fresh air.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
l usually go to the church for worshipping of God on the Sundays. l then have some time to rest with my family after the church
Post automatically merged:

l usually go to the church for worshipping of God on the Sundays. l then have some time to rest with my family after the church

Last edited:

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.008
Sundays are my favorite day to slow down and recharge. I love starting the morning with a hot cup of coffee and reading the newspaper. As evening falls, I'll wind down by catching up on my favorite shows or having a game night with friends and family.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
Try my best to convert my Sunday into Funday. As I go with my family to some famous parks or sea side, and have fun there. My boss once told me to which I still remember, as we can enjoy Sundays when we work whole week. By just doing nothing or few days work we can't enjoy with Sunday.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.270
My Sundays are not very different from Mondays, Tuesdays or weekdays for that matter. I work from home and I work every day because I always have tasks to do

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
I always wait for Sundays to arrive as I get tired working for whole week and wish to take rest and relax in Sundays. We often go to dine in Sundays

Back