AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Music. I find listeni i music makes ptp fun and the energy stays the same. I just put my headsets on, play music and then lay in bed and start typing on ptp sites ..

Elendu

Unfamiliar
Jan 27, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
To work on PTP forums, I followed these steps:

1. Create an account: Go to the PTP forum website and sign up for a new account.
  2. Familiarize yourself with the rules and guidelines: Before you start posting or commenting, take some time to read the forum rules and guidelines to ensure that your contributions are in line with the community's expectations.
  3. Browse and participate in discussions: Look for relevant discussions and actively participate by posting comments and replies.
  4. Start your own thread: If you have a question or want to start a new discussion, create a new thread and post your query.
  5. Be respectful and professional: Remember to always be respectful and professional in your interactions with other users on the forum.
  6. Keep up with notifications: Regularly check your notifications to stay up-to-date with the latest discussions and respond to any questions or comments directed at you.
By following these steps, you can become an active and valuable member of the PTP forums community.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
I simply enter the ptp forums where I work and I look at the topics that are being discussed and the people who have responded to my messages and I simply reply, it's easy for me because I like to write and talk with others, in addition to the topics that they usually talk in the ptp they interest me so it's simple for me.

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.282
I work on various PTP websites, which can be exhausting. I respond to threads that I can relate to for a few minutes before taking a short break. I occasionally watch a movie while doing it.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I have found that the more pay-to-post sites I have become a member of the more I have needed to adjust my routine and schedule to fit everything in. I find that sitting and either watching a Twitch streamer I enjoy or even listening to music helps me stay focused when posting on these kinds of forums. I tend to set some time aside a day where the only place I post is PTP forums, I feel more in a routine if I work things out that way.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.071
Though i work on multiple sites but i have my top three i try my best to always work on. I don't get tired cause i do not pressure myself, i do it to be best of my ability and leave the rest for another day. Then other times i tend to set targets for myself. Or there are days i would work on different sites for one hour, dropping 5 or 10 post per sites then would use the next hour to watch a movie or do something else and probably rest, after that hour i go back again to sites and post for another hour.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
Though i work on multiple sites but i have my top three i try my best to always work on. I don't get tired cause i do not pressure myself, i do it to be best of my ability and leave the rest for another day. Then other times i tend to set targets for myself. Or there are days i would work on different sites for one hour, dropping 5 or 10 post per sites then would use the next hour to watch a movie or do something else and probably rest, after that hour i go back again to sites and post for another hour.
This is always the best way to be so you do not get burned out. That was a mistake I made a few years ago myself that led to burn out, I would push myself instead of pacing myself and I found that I ended up burned out and lost interest. I now find ways to deal with it so that I do not get burned out and so that I have time for myself as well.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.071
This is always the best way to be so you do not get burned out. That was a mistake I made a few years ago myself that led to burn out, I would push myself instead of pacing myself and I found that I ended up burned out and lost interest. I now find ways to deal with it so that I do not get burned out and so that I have time for myself as well.
Well said, no need over working yourself when you are not in competition with anyone.

Back