How does a blogger increase traffic to their website?

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A very good method to increase traffic to your website is to have a YouTube channel. You can be making videos concerning your content and you can be directing your subscribers to your blog.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
Having a social media page where you can share links to your blog and also having a YouTube channel where you can create videos based on your blog and your blog posts to alert people that they are there and available will work well in bringing traffic to your blog. Of course, you will need to have traffic coming to your social media account and your YouTube channel so updating those regularly will help.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Any workable tip should be adopted if to increase traffic to your website needs you creating and having a YouTube channel. then you can go ahead with it to direct your subscribers to it

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
So many YouTubers i know especially those in the online money making niche always have their own websites. It is very effective way in which a lot of them use to increase traffic to their websites.

Giddel

Complete Stranger
May 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
What strategies may a blogger use to increase website traffic? It seems that this one of the dilemmas that a blogger needs to consider. Even in vlogging, a vlogger needs to think wisely to promote his or her content online.
Mostly, many bloggers take advantage of SEO to get free traffic to their sites and I still think it's still being used today.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$1.625
Mostly, many bloggers take advantage of SEO to get free traffic to their sites and I still think it's still being used today.
I heard about it, but did not research more about it. I have some patches of ideas about. In time, I would also indulge in fully to gain something from doing so.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.230
I think that making use of social networks to redirect traffic can be a good idea, another can be to advertise on other platforms that are similar to yours to redirect traffic to your blog.

Back