How does Binance compare with other crypto wallets?

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.120
Binance is one of the most high profile cryptocurrency companies, how does it compare with other crypto wallets is it better or worse, and what are its fees for transactions, especially selling cryptocurrencies?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Binance is one of the most high profile cryptocurrency companies, how does it compare with other crypto wallets is it better or worse, and what are its fees for transactions, especially selling cryptocurrencies?
I think the services they offer like the play to earn and referral program has given them a edge over other crypto platforms

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.150
Binance is not cryptowallet. Binance is exchange service. Different is Binance can take all your assests in any moment since you don't have private keys. Look what happend other big exchange service and their users. In crpytowallet you have your private keys and nobody can't take you coins.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$3.590
How can you compare Binance, a crypto exchange, with any crypto wallet? You can compare Binance with other exchanges, Coinbase for example. Comparison is always between similar things, and not with entirely different things.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
How can you compare Binance, a crypto exchange, with any crypto wallet? You can compare Binance with other exchanges, Coinbase for example. Comparison is always between similar things, and not with entirely different things.
Binance is the best and it will continue to be the best because of the features that they are making use of and the ones that they are introducing

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$3.590
The only problem with Binance is it centralized exchange and anything can happen with centralized exchanges. There is no such thing as 100 percent secured if you are using a centralized exchange.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
Binance is not a wallet do not confuse, it is an exchange, depositing your funds there and keeping them there is leaving it to a third party and could not be considered a wallet, since it is not, it is an exchange to buy sell exchange and operate, if you want to leave your funds there you have to be clear that you run a risk and that it is not a wallet.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well when it comes to having the best and trust worthy wallet that one can have to me it is going to definitely be Binance as that is the best wallet that I can think of and have heard about with the experience that I got from using the wallet it stands to be the most secured and best in terms of fees used in transfers and other things connected to trading in the wallet all the time.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
Be it as it may, binance looks like the most secure wallet in the world today. People are confident doing business in binance without fear that it might crash anytime.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There is nothing that will tell me otherwise about Binance being the best exchange platform unless otherwise to be honest with you as I have been making use of it for the past two years now and I have had no issues with it but rather I enjoy every bit of my tradings and operation of the exchange than any other I have heard of.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.805
Compared to other crypto exchanges, Binance is relatively cheaper in terms of trading fees, maker and taker fees, especially if you can pay fees with BNB coins, of course it will be cheaper because you will get a discount.

Back