How does one cashout from community.forumpromotion.net

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
I heard about this forum on trendri. I have signed up on the site. I have combed the entire site looking for where one would withdraw earnings. I can't find. Anyone knows anything about it?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I am also a member of Forum Promotion and I do not think it's a paid-to-post forum. From what I understand there is a forum where you can sell your FP$ which is their forum currency but you have to advertise it and see if people want to buy from you. I could be wrong and maybe someone else who is staff there could hopefully confirm.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
I am also a member of Forum Promotion and I do not think it's a paid-to-post forum. From what I understand there is a forum where you can sell your FP$ which is their forum currency but you have to advertise it and see if people want to buy from you. I could be wrong and maybe someone else who is staff there could hopefully confirm.
How does one use the FP$?
It sounds not easy transaction to do. My dilemma is when my offer is rejected. I am not being negative but just thinking ahead.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
I am also a member of Forum Promotion and I do not think it's a paid-to-post forum. From what I understand there is a forum where you can sell your FP$ which is their forum currency but you have to advertise it and see if people want to buy from you. I could be wrong and maybe someone else who is a staff there could hopefully confirm.
With this model, what do the posters on the site gain? Why are there even awarded points?

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
With this model, what do the posters on the site gain? Why are there even awarded points?

They have rewarded points on the site to be able to pay for services such as posts on their forum, maybe even an advertisement, or a spot on a staff member's signature. Some people also accept FP$ in exchange for a forum posting service as well and it has been known for people to sell the FP$ to other members if they are interested.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
They have rewarded points on the site to be able to pay for services such as posts on their forum, maybe even an advertisement, or a spot on a staff member's signature. Some people also accept FP$ in exchange for a forum posting service as well and it has been known for people to sell the FP$ to other members if they are interested.
From what you have explained so far, I can conclude that the site is not for people who really want to make money from PTP.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.006
Why not find out more details from the place you saw it on trendri. Am pretty sure they might have answers to this questions or you can simply find out form the site itself, there are other members which you can contact on the site .

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.540
Forum Promotion is not a normal paid to post forum. Therefore, you cannot find the official withdrawal tab. However, you can post on the forum to earn credits, and exchange with other users for Paypal or crypto. It s a web master forum where a lot of webmasters need forum credits to buy services. Therefore, you might easily sell your credits. You can sell 1000 forum credits for $1-$3. The best thing about the site is if you are active, you can get a lot of forum posting jobs. I earn just $10 per month on the site but a lot of webmaster hires me to work on their sites and I manage to earn around $100 per month.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
Forum Promotion is not a normal paid to post forum. Therefore, you cannot find the official withdrawal tab. However, you can post on the forum to earn credits, and exchange with other users for Paypal or crypto. It s a web master forum where a lot of webmasters need forum credits to buy services. Therefore, you might easily sell your credits. You can sell 1000 forum credits for $1-$3. The best thing about the site is if you are active, you can get a lot of forum posting jobs. I earn just $10 per month on the site but a lot of webmaster hires me to work on their sites and I manage to earn around $100 per month.
Thank you very much for this apt clarification. That means there is no fixed rate for the sale of the forum currency. It depends on the negotiation between the seller and the buyer. And are there people that would sell for cryptocurrency? I would check out the forum today.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.540
Thank you very much for this apt clarification. That means there is no fixed rate for the sale of the forum currency. It depends on the negotiation between the seller and the buyer. And are there people that would sell for cryptocurrency? I would check out the forum today.
You might find buyers willing to pay crypto for your forum credits but I only sold for paypal funds. The forum allows you to sell your services. Jordan and Devin, both are on the site. I was recruited for Devin's project through forum promotion. I was hired to work as a moderator on Postbucks through forum promotion.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
You might find buyers willing to pay crypto for your forum credits but I only sold for paypal funds. The forum allows you to sell your services. Jordan and Devin, both are on the site. I was recruited for Devin's project through forum promotion. I was hired to work as a moderator on Postbucks through forum promotion.
That's good to know. It means the site offers much more beyond earnings. One can get forum gigs from there. I would start being active there.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.540
That's true. A lot of forum owners use the site to hire regular posters for their forums. YOu can get at least $10 for making 100 posts. Here you make just $1 for making 100 replies.

Back