How does your business idea make you money?

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.571
There are many folks out there dying with their brilliant business ideas without implementing and make use of them due to constantly mere excuses. How do you actually make those ideas practically so that they can generate you millions of money when you have 0 capital?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
I got my idea when I overheard a friend selling items online. So I asked her to guide and assist me to make my online shop. Now, I am having my business online.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
There are many folks out there dying with their brilliant business ideas without implementing and make use of them due to constantly mere excuses. How do you actually make those ideas practically so that they can generate you millions of money when you have 0 capital?
Presently I don't have a business idea so all I want to do now is just to make money online and a proper business idea that which I can make money from

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
It is better to have an offline business so that any money you make online will be used to fund or develop the business.
You are right and there are concerns that some people invest some money that they make online so that they will have money with them so I think it is a good idea

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.825
You do this by getting a business plan. You have an idea, the first thing you should do is ask yourself if these ideas are within your reach at the moment, then you can enlist the help of someone with more experience to help create a business plan.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
When I don't have capital, at least I have tried to find capital, by working online or offline, we use the money we get as necessary, the rest is collected for business capital. Even a very brilliant business idea will not be of any use if we don't act and try to make it happen.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
It is better to have an offline business so that any money you make online will be used to fund or develop the business.
It seems like you can read my mind with this concern. I did start my online business early last year. In fact, it was an accident course of action. I overheard someone talking about it. In the long run, I was able to register and sell old or new items.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One of the best ways to make money with a business idea is to open a YouTube channel. You can be talking about businesses and how to start them and you can monetize your YouTube channel.

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.161
My current business is my online job. My online coach advised me to treat my online job as a business, so I do my best in every task that I complete and promote my service to earn more money. I do it through social media platforms.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
You do this by getting a business plan. You have an idea, the first thing you should do is ask yourself if these ideas are within your reach at the moment, then you can enlist the help of someone with more experience to help create a business plan.
And it is normal for a business owner not to have a business plan so the person can easily talk to people to help him with the plan.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is useless for you to have a business idea without putting it into work. you can also start a Facebook page that focuses on teaching people how to make money with your business ideas.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
Indeed, a lot of people have lots of business ideas but never put them to work. When you have a business idea, you should do a preliminary research on the competition out there. The next step is to do a feasibility study to decide if your business has a chance of success.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
I believe that having great idea is simply not all that is needed to be successful. Application of idea is the most challenging aspect of every life engagement. Without determination and focus , it is absolutely difficult to make ideas comes to reality. Most great idealists is always jumping from one idea to another without concentrating on one idea before moving to another.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I am not sure there is any way that you can be able to make money from just having a business idea without any money to start up a business on that idea.

Back