How easy is it to run a paid to post forum?

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$1.150
I have never run any paid to post forums. However, I have a couple of forums and I have paid posters on my forum. There was a time when I had half a dozen regular paid posters on my forum. However, I had to stop doing that because the money I was giving away was too much higher than the money site was generating.

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.060
It is similar to paying a select number of people to post on your forum. It is one of those things you would need to budget for, in order to do successfully. That is part of the reason why some forums start off good on the pay rate, then it either drastically reduces how much you can earn, or that they just suddenly stop offering the paid to post program for everyone to participate in. Then there are other forums, where the start pay is pretty low, with the expectation that it would be pretty hard to have enough people posting to pay off large amounts to on a weekly basis.

It essentially is tied to whether or not you have money set aside to do so, or if you have some money left over from pay checks, that you don't care what you spend it on, so long as you don't go over budget.

The ones that I see that flounder the quickest, are owned by people who think that they can pay high amounts per post, and not expect the word to get out quickly to the point that what little they have saved up, ends up getting depleted quicker than they expected.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
You need to ensure you have tier 1 traffic among the other traffic and you will be a friend of a lot of ad networks including our very own favourite AdSense, you also need to have your budget and funds to be able to upgrade the s speed of a site and also able to pay the members. You need the security of your site just in case there are hackers. You need upfront resources before you start seeing revenue coming in. So if you are nit intentional about making it work then I can safely say that it is really hard running a paid to post forum aand you can be frustrated.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$3.257
Raw Dex
$0.001
The ease at which a forum would be managed depend on the amount of money that is generated because if a forum is generating enough money , I don't think there will be problem in managing it.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I wouldn't say it is easy at all to be able to run paid-to-post forums. Not only would you need to keep an eye on finances to ensure that you can pay people for their activity but you would also have to keep a close eye on the content that is posted on the forum to ensure it is high=-quality and will not affect the quality of your forum or even affect any revenue you may have coming in with ads. Revenue from ads on the site would play a huge factor in being able to pay those who contribute what they ask for as a payout.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$3.257
Raw Dex
$0.001
I wouldn't say it is easy at all to be able to run paid-to-post forums. Not only would you need to keep an eye on finances to ensure that you can pay people for their activity but you would also have to keep a close eye on the content that is posted on the forum to ensure it is high=-quality and will not affect the quality of your forum or even affect any revenue you may have coming in with ads. Revenue from ads on the site would play a huge factor in being able to pay those who contribute what they ask for as a payout.
You have a very important point because establishing a forum is a daunting task.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.120
There is a lot of issues like an issue raised reset all users balance on My Forum Link and also Post Bucks and previously on Bizdustry that may let a lot of people leave platform.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.460
There is a lot of issues like an issue raised reset all users balance on My Forum Link and also Post Bucks and previously on Bizdustry that may let a lot of people leave platform.
What do you mean that these forums let many people leave the forum in order to restore the previous payment model, what did these forums do? i want to know

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.120
What do you mean that these forums let many people leave the forum in order to restore the previous payment model, what did these forums do? i want to know
For some of them they choose to apologize while others choose to double earning in period after SQL error raised that leads to reset for balance. Like PostBucks suggest refund and double earning, My Forum Link apologizes, Bizdustry choose to refund people.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.460
For some of them they choose to apologize while others choose to double earning in period after SQL error raised that leads to reset for balance. Like PostBucks suggest refund and double earning, My Forum Link apologizes, Bizdustry choose to refund people.
Now I understand what you mean, what happened last week in the Postbucks forum for example with the credit system, well they are things that really happen, to me, my money was returned without problems sincerely.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
You have a very important point because establishing a forum is a daunting task.
It very much is. It's not as easy as it used to be years ago to start up and get a forum established and out there and traffic to it and many are starting to realize that. Because of how many forums there are nowadays there is a lot of competition between all forums and you need to be offering something unique or an incentive for it to happen a lot of the time.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It very much is. It's not as easy as it used to be years ago to start up and get a forum established and out there and traffic to it and many are starting to realize that. Because of how many forums there are nowadays there is a lot of competition between all forums and you need to be offering something unique or an incentive for it to happen a lot of the time.
Yes, that's true. Today there are many forums, so there is a lot of competition. The owners of new forums must try hard in order to attract new members for their sites.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.120
So I understand that you are thinking seriously on running your paid to post site after getting experience as staff member if I am not wrong or you do not think about this?

Back