How easy is it to run a paid to post forum?

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$-4.236
Running a paid to post forum is not as easy as one might thought. It requires patience and consistency. The system is cost effective but later pays out when you have lots of members and advertisers on your forum.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.006
So I understand that you are thinking seriously on running your paid to post site after getting experience as staff member if I am not wrong or you do not think about this?
As much as I would love to run a site like this unfortunately it is not something that I feel is feasible at least for myself at the moment. I would need to have a plan to get things going and I would also need funds to be able to start up and be able to make payouts whilst we worked on the site monetization and revenue. I know there is a huge cry out for forums like this that pay members to post and if it were feasible for me I would seriously look into it but at the moment, it's not :)

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.780
It's not easy to run an active paid to post forum. I sometimes do the calculation. If you have 500 active members and they earn an average of $1 a day, you'll be spending above $500 a day on payment so you need to earn higher.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$-5.100
I don't think that it is easy to start a paid to post forum especially when most of the users there are from low tier countries that has very low returns in ads

Back