How effective is online business?

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Just as everybody imagined online business as the easiest and comfortable business, little did they knew that online business is as hazardous as offline business. The only difference there is while offline business is done physically, online business is done on the internet. Both online and offline businesses require same dedication, focus, time and seriousness. The ways offline business is properly manged for its efficient productivity is the same way online businesses should be managed. Online business should not be taken with lenient hands on the wrong assumption that it can be run at any convenient time. If you want success in it, dedicate more time in or.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

enehemie

Complete Stranger
Apr 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have always though of online job as something easy than offline job but after spending so much time online I now think its not the case online job is actualy harder and need more focus and dedication to work out for the better.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I feel many people see online jobs as being easier than offline jobs and when they get to starting a job or even a business online and they realize just how much work it will take to even start seeing any kind of income they soon start to feel discouraged.

What many people need to realize is that any job, business, or work that is going to earn you money is not going to be easy and it is going to take a lot of work to see income or even a passive income in time.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$1.590
It was so effective during the peak season of the pandemic. Business online boomed and continued to progress as the years go by. I hope it will be more effective.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have always though of online job as something easy than offline job but after spending so much time online I now think its not the case online job is actualy harder and need more focus and dedication to work out for the better.
Online business is not as complex as you thought. It is the area of perspective you are looking at it. Online business is just like offline business. You don't join offline business without acquiring skills or training. Same thing in online business.

deucher

Unfamiliar
Mar 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Online business can be very effective if done right. This provides global reach, low upfront costs, flexible working arrangements, scalability and growth potential. However, success requires proper planning, execution, and continuous effort.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$3.833
Online business is effective depending on how much effort you put into it. There are so many persons making good money from online business and there are some who have not been able to make anything from it.
Post automatically merged:

This is also the same mistake many people make today, when they hear about online business, they simply assume it is just by sitting in one place and the money would just come. It takes serious time and energy to make money online as well.

Last edited:

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.645
Running an online business is often perceived as easy, but it requires dedication, hard work, and patience to succeed. Online sellers may encounter scams and other challenges along the way.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.410
Raw Dex
$0.033
In some countries, the tech and internet sector is dominated by the rich and powerful communities, at present it is difficult for investors from poorer communities to flourish.

Back