How important is time management in your life?

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Time management play the most important role in my life because without managing my personal and financial life I will lose control over them, everyday I create a to do list and write those things that I am going to do on that day, whether it belongs to my financial life or personal life.

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Time management play the most important role in my life because without managing my personal and financial life I will lose control over them, everyday I create a to do list and write those things that I am going to do on that day, whether it belongs to my financial life or personal life.

The importance and significance of time management can never be overemphasized, it is very crucial to one's success both in person life, business, career and so many other things, always maximize time, because time wasted can't be recovered.

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

Yes its important to me since I have a lots to do in everyday life and I have to adjust at the moment.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.620
Raw Dex
$0.020
Time management is crucial for personal and professional success, as it allows individuals to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, and improve productivity.
Without time management you'll irritate others and lose customers.

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
Time management is critical in life because it helps people to prioritize work, fulfill deadlines, and efficiently balance obligations. This can result in higher productivity, less stress, and better use of available time to meet personal and professional objectives.

Back