Question How long does it take to receive payment after withdrawal request.(BTC)

Solution
The average processing time is 48 hours, this excludes weekends (United States). As for Bitcoin transactions, this could take longer than the 48-hour average time period due to there being technical difficulties with Jordan's access to the crypto wallet setups in his region.

Knowledge Quest

Notable
Sep 21, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I withdrawal request is still pending since last week Friday. Almost a week now and has not been attended to. This is the second time I'm experiencing delay in payment.

Jordan

Former Owner - Surpreme Overlord
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Hi guys,

Yes. UNfortunately my coinbase account is giving me issues.

I may try signing up to another crypto company instead.

I had Devin pay the last crypto requests and I sent him Paypal to cover.

Obviously, not something he can do indefinitely, so just trying to figure out an alternative.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Due to Jordan still experiencing issues with his crypto account, I have gone ahead and processed all BTC transactions. They should be completed on the blockchain within the next hour.

Thank you all for your patience.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.090
Hi guys,

Yes. UNfortunately my coinbase account is giving me issues.

I may try signing up to another crypto company instead.

I had Devin pay the last crypto requests and I sent him Paypal to cover.

Obviously, not something he can do indefinitely, so just trying to figure out an alternative.
I recommand you to use Binance.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The average processing time is 48 hours, this excludes weekends (United States). As for Bitcoin transactions, this could take longer than the 48-hour average time period due to there being technical difficulties with Jordan's access to the crypto wallet setups in his region.

Solution
Back