How long have you been working as an online freelancer?

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.645
Since 2008, I have been working as an online freelancer. My journey started during my college years, as a means to support myself financially. Throughout these years, I faced periods of unemployment, which presented significant challenges as freelancing was my primary source of income. How about you? How long have you been working as an online freelancer?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.970
Raw Dex
$5.693
I don't consider myself as a freelancer but if you are also asking about time from which I am earning online then its around 3 months because I am a changed guy lol

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.005
I have been working as a freelancer offering translation service for almost eight years. But I do not work online. When I complete my translation, I send the work to my client via email. I find the pay rate of online freelancing sites too low.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$1.590
I have been working as a freelancer offering translation service for almost eight years. But I do not work online. When I complete my translation, I send the work to my client via email. I find the pay rate of online freelancing sites too low.
I had tried to edit essays online. As an essay editor, I find it stable if the company is stable in terms of doing this scheme. Unfortunately, the company that I am working with stopped its operation during the pandemic.

grigorie888

Complete Stranger
Aug 15, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
I've been freelancing online for about 5 years, started as a side gig and eventually went full-time. Had my share of ups and downs, but it's been a great experience so far.

Rubz

Notable
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.385
I have never worked as an online Freelancer. I have heard it is a good way to earn money but i have never given it a try. I will try it out very soon.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$1.590
I've been freelancing online for about 5 years, started as a side gig and eventually went full-time. Had my share of ups and downs, but it's been a great experience so far.
I am like you. At first, I am planning as my side gig job. Eventually, it turned out to as my full-time for more than a decade now.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.645
I have been working as an online freelancer for about three years now. It has been a lot of fun and trials.

That is great, and you are absolutely right. Being an online freelancer is both enjoyable and challenging. However, I appreciate the flexibility it offers, allowing us to work at our own pace and spend more quality time with the people who are important to us.
Post automatically merged:

I don't consider myself as a freelancer but if you are also asking about time from which I am earning online then its around 3 months because I am a changed guy lol

That is good! It seems like you are new to earning money online. I hope you will be able to make even more in the future, so you will have extra money for whatever you need or for savings. Hehe

Back