How Long Should the Content Be?

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.507
Your content is the blood and bone of your website. You get traffic because of your content, when content brings traffic, your website will generate revenue. IN order for that to happen you need high quality content. High quality content means your content is well written, informative, interesting, and SEO optimized. My web content are usually between 1000-2000 words. What about you?

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.009
If you are running a blog, that length is okay. But it is not applicable on all blogs. I think it ultimately depends on the niche that you are running your blog on. Some niches require longer contents while some don't..

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.055
It depends on the topic on which you are writing. Often there is very less information on a specific topic, so instead of adding words just to increase the word count, it is better to write short articles.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
RIF Cash
$-4.900
The minimum amount of world that the content for the website should have is 1,000 words because the length of an article has a great relationship with how detailed that article is.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.003
It depends on the topic on which you are writing. Often there is very less information on a specific topic, so instead of adding words just to increase the word count, it is better to write short articles.
This is true though. But a good writer can pick a 3 points and generate a 1000 worded article from it. But of you are not gifted, do it much lower rather than water down the write up.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.135
I believe the length of one's content depends on the topic because there are some topics that requires more words than others. Generally, i feel that between 800-2000 words is okay.

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
Your content is the blood and bone of your website. You get traffic because of your content, when content brings traffic, your website will generate revenue. IN order for that to happen you need high quality content. High quality content means your content is well written, informative, interesting, and SEO optimized. My web content are usually between 1000-2000 words. What about you?
You can allow your content to be as long as you want but it does not make sense to me for a content to be too long because so many people may not have the time to read contents that are very long

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.006
When it comes to me creating content for my forums or blogs, I feel happy with around 500 - 1000 words and if I feel I can add more content that is informative and that people would be interested in, 2000 is also something I do not mind reaching for.

I would definitely not go below 500 words and not above 2000 as both of those could be pushing it.

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
When it comes to me creating content for my forums or blogs, I feel happy with around 500 - 1000 words and if I feel I can add more content that is informative and that people would be interested in, 2000 is also something I do not mind reaching for.

I would definitely not go below 500 words and not above 2000 as both of those could be pushing it.
I am always making sure that my articles are not less than 500 words. Writing below 500 words for me is quite small and makes me feel like I am lazy. And there are times when I write 1000 and above words

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
RIF Cash
$3.600
Ive found that a range of 1500-2000 words tends to work well for me it gives me enough room to cover the topic comprehensively and provide real value to the readers and longer content tends to perform better in terms of SEO and engagement. But just like you said, its not just about the word count its about delivering quality and insightful content.

moseschidera

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2023
RIF Cash
$1.000
I've been working hard to improve my writing and make it engaging for readers. It's a learning process for me. I hope to get better at longer pieces over time. For now, I'll focus on quality over quantity as I build up my skills.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.339
I've been working hard to improve my writing and make it engaging for readers. It's a learning process for me. I hope to get better at longer pieces over time. For now, I'll focus on quality over quantity as I build up my skills.
You could entertain yourself by reading what others are saying and then by this way you could improve your quality of writing and have a branch of new ideas for this kind of purpose.

Back