How long should you take to reach the breakeven point?

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Businesses generate revenue by selling products and services. Products and services can be sold through physical stores or online marketplaces, or stores. You can retail or wholesale. You can manufacture your own products or sell those of others. Even though you might be generating sales from day one, it is not possible to profit from day one. That’s because you have to spend a lot of money to create this business.

In the beginning, your business might be still at a loss. How long should you take to reach the breakeven point?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.494
In my business I always profit. There's no day that I don't have buyers so I can't share an idea as to when to reach the break even. It's good to always profit.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.188
I don't think there is a specific amount of time though. For some it might take weeks, I have seen some persons who had to spend days before things begins to kick off for them. Then there are some that might take years.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.494
It can't be denied that there are businesses that feel happy when reach the break even than nothing at all. In my case, I always profit in my milk tea business. I feel good at the results everyday.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.000
This varies with different individuals and the way they handle their business, some business owners are very intentional in making profit from the onset of their business and this give them the edge and makes it possible faster.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.352
For me l like doing businesses that make profits asap. For the capital intensive businesses they require at least three to more months for the business to start making profits.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.188
For me l like doing businesses that make profits asap. For the capital intensive businesses they require at least three to more months for the business to start making profits.
True, i believe everyone would love such a business but there are just some business that you simply have to wait for sometime before you can start generating profits from it.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, even though I'm not a trader I know what the break even point means. When will this be achieved? Well, in my opinion, this result often depends on many variables. For example: what we sell, the period in which we sell, the price of the products, the type of customers, etc.

olaniyi

Unfamiliar
Jun 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Actually to reach the break even point is not something general depends on the type of investment and how best you know above the business the duration can not directly be predicted

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.352
Actually to reach the break even point is not something general depends on the type of investment and how best you know above the business the duration can not directly be predicted
You are absolutely very true on that matter. The break even point is determined by multiple parameters that are put in place by the business owners like the influx of the customers and the amount of profits that is made on the business.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.343
When it comes to break even point for your business, I believe depends on the business owner inputs. they must be mental and financial capacity to produce what is useful for the business

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.352
When it comes to break even point for your business, I believe depends on the business owner inputs. they must be mental and financial capacity to produce what is useful for the business
Now that most people start business with the aims for getting employment opportunities and jobs, the business choosen shouldn't take longer for it to generate profits for its sustainability and growth.

Back