How lucrative is honey bee business?.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Honey bee production is the newest wave discussed in business vworld now. Honey has been btakenv to be the best replacement for sugar that many people especially those with diabetes and can't do without sugar are embracing. Lots of money can be made from the business. A litre of honey is costly in the market now.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Bee keeping is a hugely profitable business venture in my country. The price of a liter of honey is high.
Interestingly, it is fairly easy for one to venture into bee keeping as one needs a relatively small amount of capital.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I know very well that this is a very good business because honey also have health benefits for those that are making use of it which makes it to always be in high demand.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.470
Raw Dex
$0.000
Bee keeping business is one business I will like to start . it is a profitable business venture even here in my country. The product that is from it like honey is high in price

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.523
Honey business can be done as a side hustle at best. Maybe a passive income source because it takes about 6 months for a hive to produce honey. Unless you want to invest massively in it before it can be a main hustle.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$12.678
I do not know much about this business but i do know it is usually very lucrative. These days it is pretty hard to find pure honey. Most of them are usually mixed so the seller can make profit.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do not know much about this business but i do know it is usually very lucrative. These days it is pretty hard to find pure honey. Most of them are usually mixed so the seller can make profit.
It is because of rampant of fake honey in the markets that made the pure honey production business very lucrative. There are still more demand for pure honey business. Few people are into this business.

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is because of rampant of fake honey in the markets that made the pure honey production business very lucrative. There are still more demand for pure honey business. Few people are into this business.
The pure honey business is very profitable,these days, people are now able to identify the pure honey and the mixed honey and already have trust in someone that sells the pure honey .the mixed honey attracts ants while the pure honey do not.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.470
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes honey business is very profitable, People are now alwsys looking to buy very original pure honey no matter the price . So one going into this will be making good money.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.475
Honey business is a good business. There are many people who may be willing to purchase high-quality honey bee from you. However, the caveat here is that you may need to find 100 percent original honey and this could be a hard thing to do.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.850
Raw Dex
$0.343
The pure honey business is very profitable,these days, people are now able to identify the pure honey and the mixed honey and already have trust in someone that sells the pure honey .the mixed honey attracts ants while the pure honey do not.
Your last line is a huge lie and is never a test for honey. I am a practicing farmer and I know these things firsthand. Ants are attracted by nectar and honey is a by product of nectar feeding by bees.

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Your last line is a huge lie and is never a test for honey. I am a practicing farmer and I know these things firsthand. Ants are attracted by nectar and honey is a by product of nectar feeding by bees.
Thanks for the clarification. I do hear people say that but have not taken my time out well to make research in it, it is actually a misconception .So how do we identify a pure honey from a fake honey?

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.850
Raw Dex
$0.343
Thanks for the clarification. I do hear people say that but have not taken my time out well to make research in it, it is actually a misconception .So how do we identify a pure honey from a fake honey?
You know you would have to pay for this but I would just give you one test. Pure honey would burn with fire. That means if you pour pure honey on a piece of paper and light fire on it, the fire would burn normally instead of quenching it as other fluids would do.

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You know you would have to pay for this but I would just give you one test. Pure honey would burn with fire. That means if you pour pure honey on a piece of paper and light fire on it, the fire would burn normally instead of quenching it as other fluids would do.
Oh, wow thanks for sharing this , this is actually a simple and practical experience to differentiate between a pure honey and a diluted honey .I will surely try this out.

Semi

Unfamiliar
Jun 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Just be sure that you have an original honey and forget the rest. Your phone would ring and you would make supplies till you are tired. One very lucrative business it is.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Honey is used in a wide range of industries, including in the medical sector. A business that set out to provide pure honey is thus assured of a consistent and stable market for its product.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Bee keeping business is one business I will like to start . it is a profitable business venture even here in my country. The product that is from it like honey is high in price

Anyone who is involved in this business knows very well how to minimise the risk of getting stung by the bees because they can be very dangerous.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.470
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is like having a work hazard. You would need to minimise the risk of getting stung by the bees. So one have to be very careful because they can be very dangerous.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.475
Well, honey is expensive in certain countries. Honey available in the supermarket shelves is not even 100 percent pure. In fact, it is not even original honey at all. This is why selling raw honey could be profitable.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$12.678
Yes, if you find a place where you can get honey, nine out of ten would be fake, it can be very hard to find pure ones. due to that, does who sell pure ones usually sell it at a high price and they are making money from it.

Back