How lucrative is mobile old clothes stitching in your country

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.180
I have not seen that kind of business here, and if there is, I would gladly have my old clothes repaired and then give them to charitable institutions. I also need to repair some of my pants to give them to my relatives.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.850
Raw Dex
$0.003
I have not seen that kind of business here, and if there is, I would gladly have my old clothes repaired and then give them to charitable institutions. I also need to repair some of my pants to give them to my relatives.
Well, we have them here you can get your clothes mended cheap by them

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.850
Raw Dex
$0.710
The people that does this kind of business are paid penny and it is not a business that is what taken.
You are here typing for one cents hoping to meet the withdrawal threshold in 5 days if you work like a jackass. And someone is amending clothes and makes that your threshold in a day. How old are you?

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.024
Raw Dex
$0.001
They are huge in my country and they would go about with a mobile sewing machine to stitch clothes and receive some pay and it is a business that is done mostly by northern lights part of Nigeria.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.055
Raw Dex
$0.003
I am with you. The only thing that I had seen mobile is umbrella repairman. It is my first time to hear such a business. In fact, most of the tailors have their own tailor shops in the town proper.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.180
I am with you. The only thing that I had seen mobile is umbrella repairman. It is my first time to hear such a business. In fact, most of the tailors have their own tailor shops in the town proper.
It's awesome actually, also here only shoes and umbrella repair on mobile none for clothes. If clothes damaged, we throw or burn.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.850
Raw Dex
$0.003
They are huge in my country and they would go about with a mobile sewing machine to stitch clothes and receive some pay and it is a business that is done mostly by northern lights part of Nigeria.
Yes you are right it is done mostly by the northerners in Nigeria but they make money contrary to your first opinion

Back