How many crypto wallets do you have?

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As we all know there are a lots of crypto coin wallets that we can hold our cryptocurrencies on it, and some of us have more than one crypto wallets and that is because some crypto wallets don't accept specific types of tokens and crypto coins, so in order to hold those coins we open more than one wallets.
personally i have coinbase, metamaks, hotbit, trust, binance and blockchain crypto wallets, and i had bitpay wallet but i don't use it any more.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.610
Raw Dex
$0.060
I use Coinbase, metamask, and Bitcoin wallet. Rest are also good but I feel these three are more than sufficient for me. If we have lot of wallets then what we'll do. It will become difficult to manage these.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I use Coinbase, metamask, and Bitcoin wallet. Rest are also good but I feel these three are more than sufficient for me. If we have lot of wallets then what we'll do. It will become difficult to manage these.
Yeah you are right having many wallets is hard to manage them and remember them, i use those wallets i mentioned above because some coins are not available on those big and well known crypto wallets so i use additional wallets in order to hold those coins.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I have only two active wallets at present. I had wasted a lot of time opening a coinbase wallet, but coinbase decided to shut down operations in the country and all account holders were asked to withdraw their money.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have only two active wallets at present. I had wasted a lot of time opening a coinbase wallet, but coinbase decided to shut down operations in the country and all account holders were asked to withdraw their money.
Yeah coinbase also closed my account and i was so mad because it was my perfect and trusted wallet ever, but now i have to change my main wallet to binance, if you have any good wallet suggest me,

Back