How many income sources do you have?

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$4.550
Well, I have multiple income sources. I make most of my income as a freelancer, however, even when I do not get any freelancing contracts, I will be still making money from my websites. MY blogs are my secondary source of income. I also have other income sources like working on earning sites, etc.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.585
I currently have an online job and generate additional income from different sources such as forum websites, surveys, and affiliate marketing. I plan to expand my online income streams in the future.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.475
In this world, we need to work harder than before. For me, the aftermath of this pandemic had pushed me to work three companies at present.

Inflation has been growing a lot. Under such conditions, it is very important to make sure that you develop more and more sources of income. It could be easier said than done. However, people should still try their best.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$2.040
Raw Dex
$0.008
I am a freelancer. I offer translation service and business consulting service. I also have made investments and am getting dividends from the stocks I bought. As a side hustle, I complete surveys and post on forums.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I currently have an online job and generate additional income from different sources such as forum websites, surveys, and affiliate marketing. I plan to expand my online income streams in the future.
I make money from two different platforms online and I have a minimart that I am managing off-line, but I am trying to have more sources of income

Sawe

Unfamiliar
May 14, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.003
I have three sources of income; my offline job which is my main source of income, an NGO job where I go for outreaches one week per month and my online earning in sites. These three sources are sustaining me pretty well.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$11.843
Currently I am having two, which is my personal business and working on paid to post forums. Though business has been pretty slow for some time now. I recently started trading as well, if it goes well it will be my third source of income.

Back