How many things do you pay for during business registration in your country?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$4.988
The rules and regulations or the process of registering a business is usually different in various countries. Recently I just found out after registering your business name, there are also other registration you need to do along the line as well. One of such registration is your logo registration. By registering your logo, it means you are the legal owner of the design, therefore you have the right to sue anyone who uses similar design in the future.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Ratine

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.970
There are like four to five things that entrepreneurs tend to pay for when registering their businesses. These are: the business company, business certificate, business permit, medical certificate, in case of food related business among others.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$4.988
There are like four to five things that entrepreneurs tend to pay for when registering their businesses. These are: the business company, business certificate, business permit, medical certificate, in case of food related business among others.
Wow, okay so after paying for three things, does the business owner have to renew them from time to time, like a yearly subscription or do you have to pay just once and you are good to go?

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$3.020
Raw Dex
$0.310
To protect your brand and intellectual property, it's important to register your logo. This not only gives you legal ownership of the design, but also provides you with the ability to take legal action against anyone who tries to use it without permission.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.005
Here, that depends on the type of company you need to set up. If it is just a sole proprietorship, you only need to get a business registration certificate. If you are setting up a limited company, you need to get to incorporate a company and appoint at least one director. You are also required to get the service of an auditor to audit your account annually and a company secretary to file an annual report with the Companies Registry.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.225
It depends on the kind of business you are operating big or small, a mall or electrical products and more. The logo here is registered through the Securities and Exchange Commission, the business name is registered at the BIR. Permits to operate in BIR with Mayor's permits.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.560
Depending I your business capital, you will have to register your business with company registrar or department of cottage industry in our country. You also have to register your business with inland revenue department.

Kera

Somewhat Known
Jun 18, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.810
I think the process of registering a business in my country is compressed into one cost and not what you have to pay item by item.

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$3.020
Raw Dex
$0.310
Having a one cost for registering a business can make the process simpler. One doesn't need to worry about fees for each step of registration process, making it easier for business owners to budget and plan accordingly.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$3.860
Currently I can open company for like 50 euros. It is not expensive. It is temporary measurment so people would not be without work or work for small money.

Back