How much do you know about investment?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.494
How much do you know about investment in relation to the different types of risks and the kind of investment you can afford and manage? It's not like an ordinary thing that you can disregard if you no longer like. In investment, know what to apply short term or long term investments and the possible profit you will gain when time comes it's ready to claim. If you invest on Stocks or Mutual funds ask the veteran investors regarding possible risks and how to combat them. Foremost do constant planning.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I studied Finance and Investment in college. I have theoretical knowledge of investment. I have also been investing in various markets for a long time, so I also have some experience with investing.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.188
When it comes to investments I know almost notting about it. This has also been one reason I hardly make investments as well though this should not be an excuse.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.494
When it comes to investments I know almost notting about it. This has also been one reason I hardly make investments as well though this should not be an excuse.
Anyway, investment is just there, it won't run. You only need the right time. And you are also an entrepreneur and that is a very good start, Invest only when you are ready. If you are not ready, you will not be encouraged and inspired.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.000
I studied Finance and Investment in college. I have theoretical knowledge of investment. I have also been investing in various markets for a long time, so I also have some experience with investing.
That's actually a very good thing . I always feel I know about finance by default , not until I started reading some books about in in my spare time and vacation period , it was then I realise that I still have more to do regarding finance.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.494
If you lack knowhow on investment it's better not to proceed impulsively for you might only waste your money investing without knowing what to do and how to handle it in such a way it bears good profit.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.452
For me l feel very comfortable in making investments in the venture that l know of. Investing all your money in unknown investment platforms is like waisting your own money for nothing.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.494
That is so good you feel comfortable with the investment you are doing near you. That's cool, and there's assurance of follow-up every time you are free from work. What matters is it is safe from the hands of the wrong investors

Back