How much do you trust your workers?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$11.443
When it comes to running w business, trust is one key factor we that actually plays a major role in the business. There are so many business owners who do not trust their employees, though it is understandable due to the fact that the world is changing and it is pretty hard to actually find someone who can be honest. How well do you trust your employees?

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.393
In my line of business I do which is more of creative work, that trust factor does not really mean a thing since there are no products to be stolen and payment is most times electronic. But I trust my staff enough to give him or her my atm card with the pin to help me withdraw money when I am busy.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.776
Raw Dex
$0.124
Running a business can be difficult without trust not just your workers but even others that comes to do business with you., trust is one key factor that should be given at least 70%

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$2.040
Raw Dex
$0.008
It is difficult to run a business if you do not trust your workers. You cannot dedicate work to them. That said, it is not possible to have complete trust. There are some confidential information you do not want to share with your employees.

Desireu30b

Somewhat Known
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When it comes to running w business, trust is one key factor we that actually plays a major role in the business. There are so many business owners who do not trust their employees, though it is understandable due to the fact that the world is changing and it is pretty hard to actually find someone who can be honest. How well do you trust your employees?
trust is needed but total trust is a no. Though it is needed But i can't totally trust them so i don't become lazy or Lackadesical

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Trusting employees is very important. It makes them loyal and honest to you. Though you should also consider their integrity. Anyone who steals or lies for their benefit in your business should not be tolerated.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.850
Raw Dex
$0.033
For you to be trusted by the organization you work for, you must earn it. My then boss had to tell me series of unknown tests he had put me through monetarily before he could trust me. I trust my staff though as they have proven beyond doubt that they are trust worthy.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020

To be very honest with you, I trust those who are working in my poultry and fish farm to a very big extent but that doesn't mean I don't still supervise and monitor their job all the time because I am the one that is going to suffer if they ends up messing up.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm not a boss lol but I trust my co workers they are nice we don't speak much outside of work but we still drink some coffee and I can see that they are not bad people

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
For you to be trusted by the organization you work for, you must earn it. My then boss had to tell me series of unknown tests he had put me through monetarily before he could trust me. I trust my staff though as they have proven beyond doubt that they are trust worthy.
It's actually good to know when you're being tested so that you will be very committed to seeing off the test in a positive way.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.850
Raw Dex
$0.033
It's actually good to know when you're being tested so that you will be very committed to seeing off the test in a positive way.
Tests are not meant to come when you know them. It would lose it's essence if you know about it as you would always pass it. Job tests on sincerity always catch up with people at their weakest points to see how strong they are.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$11.443
To be very honest with you, I trust those who are working in my poultry and fish farm to a very big extent but that doesn't mean I don't still supervise and monitor their job all the time because I am the one that is going to suffer if they ends up messing up.
Yes that's right, because you trust them does not mean you should get carried away and not try to supervise them from time to time. Humans most times can tend to take things for granted.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I don't have anyone who works with me but I feel you should be able to trust your workers to an extent and that is why it is good to employ people who are trustworthy.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It works
I don't have anyone who works with me but I feel you should be able to trust your workers to an extent and that is why it is good to employ people who are trustworthy.
Trusting your employees is very good thing it helps to make bond stronger and be more productive if you want to trust your workers they won't trust you this can cause different types of issues so in order to fix it you need to talk to them communicate and more

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Tests are not meant to come when you know them. It would lose it's essence if you know about it as you would always pass it. Job tests on sincerity always catch up with people at their weakest points to see how strong they are.
Some people still fail the test they are very aware that's been given them. It doesn't change anything.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$11.443
Yes you should be able to trust your employees to some extent and at the same time there should still br a limit, cause to be honest there have been cases where people get backstabbed from does they trust. So why you trust them, there should be a limit.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Yes you should be able to trust your employees to some extent and at the same time there should still br a limit, cause to be honest there have been cases where people get backstabbed from does they trust. So why you trust them, there should be a limit.
The business may not even go well if you do not trust your workers because you are not going to be treating them well since you do not trust them and you're going to be so tired because you want to see everything going on

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.410
I let them understand that I trust them, but that there's a limit to it. No matter how good you are, there will almost certainly be one bag eggs amongst the people you hire.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do not basically have a worker because we work for ourselves and I trust those that I leave my business to handle for me as they are my mother and siblings.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Trusting your workers is very important if you want your bussness to suceed if you won't trust them you won't give them hard tasks and that can greatly hurt bussness

Back