How much Does a Teacher Earn In Your country?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.580
Raw Dex
$1.445
Teachers earn as per their qualification, experience and skills and also their expertise at different subjects and if you are working in Government sector then you can expect better pay. Private teachers earn around $200 minimum.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my country teachers teaching in private sectors earn way more then those paid by the government sector. i am not quite sure how much they earn though but i know its enough to get them buying houses nd cars and taking thier children to private schools.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.580
Raw Dex
$1.445
Teachers are poorly paid in my country Nigeria especially private school teachers. You would be psod peanut in the nsme of salary.
Many teachers aren't able to get a good income in India too and as I said they need to experience enough in different subjects to earn a higher amount.

I think they earn more than you mentioned here. They also earn from the tuition they take after school.
Some are well paid and if they are from the Government sector they can naturally make more and if they are good at maths and science then you can naturally expect them to make more.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.415
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my country teachers teaching in private sectors earn way more then those paid by the government sector. i am not quite sure how much they earn though but i know its enough to get them buying houses nd cars and taking thier children to private schools.
This is very interesting, they are really well psid here. The reverse Is the case here private teachers are not vsluer at all eith payments

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.030
That's not good. The Nigerian government should take some actions to increase the salary of the teachers as they build the future of the nation.

Yes if you're the teacher of science and maths then there is a probability that you will earn more money.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.580
Raw Dex
$1.445
That's not good. The Nigerian government should take some actions to increase the salary of the teachers as they build the future of the nation.

Yes if you're the teacher of science and maths then there is a probability that you will earn more money.
Even in India things are not good and we always see teachers protesting at different places because their salaries are less and they are working on a contractual basis which means they don't get any privileged and increments are less or no so things are not good in India too but instead Governments should at least think about these teachers who play a pivotal role in making the future of a country

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.415
Raw Dex
$0.000

it really appalling that the government isn't listening to all their protests and they are tired of it all.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.580
Raw Dex
$1.445
it really appalling that the government isn't listening to all their protests and they are tired of it all.
I think all Governments are like that. Could be things are better in the United States of America but in other countries things are terrible and teachers who can help a nation in making their future better are protesting on roads for their rights.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.030
Your country is even better some teachers in the private schools in my country earn about $100 per month. Appalling.

Oh, that is a pity. How can survive with $100 pm? They should choose some other profession to earn well. Don't they protest and go on strike? In our country 15 years ago they were paid less but then their salary was revised.

Yugocean

Notable
Jun 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Teachers earn as per their qualification, experience and skills and also their expertise at different subjects and if you are working in Government sector then you can expect better pay. Private teachers earn around $200 minimum.
Bah, don't know from where you get this. Salary is higher in govt schools, and the truth is, there is caste based quota, not qualification. Even 0 marked candidates become teaches, they teach nothing.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.030
Bah, don't know from where you got this. Salary is higher in govt schools, and the truth is, there is caste based quota, not a qualification. Even 0 marked candidates become teachers, they teach nothing.

We are talking about the salary they get, not how they are recruited.

But that's true we don't have a good system. At least castism should not be there while selecting the teachers. They help make our future, so they should be selected based on their qualification only.

Yugocean

Notable
Jun 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Government school have good salary system for teachers, so that is lucrative. While private schools depends of fees, and they always have to fight legal bettle, or force fees on parents. so they cannot pay high salary without govt's help.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.415
Raw Dex
$0.000
Oh, that is a pity. How can survive with $100 pm? They should choose some other profession to earn well. Don't they protest and go on strike? In our country 15 years ago they were paid less but then their salary was revised.
They do, this is why the college teachers have been on strike for about a year now. Our government can be very insensitive sometimes

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.830
Salary scaling is based on tenurity in my country, educational qualifications ike MA/Ph.D. holders, attended seminars- workshops local, national, international, and from students' evaluation to teachers.

Back