How much time it takes to monetize facebook?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
If we work so hard then how much is the minimum time that we need to wait to start learning from Youtube?

Please share your valuable inputs.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.004
I have no got your question correctly. Are you asking about how long we can take to monetize through Facebook or YouTube. Anyway it would depend on your activity with the social media. Some people would take as little as six months to accumulate a great fan base required to monetize through the YouTube.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.400
To be honest, in most cases, those in the tier-one countries can make good money through this method but a lot of channels or pages in Africa ( because this is where I am) have quite a lot of restrictions to be paid for the content. But Facebook does give you a provision to advertise your affiliate links and a store. to place your products such as books and other products. This is what can make you make even more money than compared to partner programs for in-streams and subscriptions. You can place a donation button as well for those who would like to contribute to you.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
I only monetize my REEL on Facebook.Facebook Meta initiates it and I was glad. I have not done a new reel yet. I am so busy at work. I will create 5 reels this evening.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
My Facebook reel is already monetized but I have not checked the updates about the number of viewers.The pay depends on the number of visweres. I think there is a quota.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
We'll get paid in US DOLLAR through PayPal. My friend received 100 dollars. I have not checked my earnings yet. It seems still very far to 100 dollars hehe. I'm busy at work.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
So you mean you need to reach $100 to get paid? Still I am impressed as you are able to earn from different ways

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.507
It depends on how good you are as a content creator and how much money you can spend to promote your page to reach monetization threshold. Your content needs to be highly engaging to build followers.

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
I only monetize my REEL on Facebook.Facebook Meta initiates it and I was glad. I have not done a new reel yet. I am so busy at work. I will create 5 reels this evening.
Just make sure that you create Reels from time to time and I must confess that you are very lucky to have gotten the approval of getting paid on Facebook. It is very good

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.013
If we work so hard then how much is the minimum time that we need to wait to start learning from Youtube?

I believe you want to type earning from YouTube , there's no minimum time actually, it depends on the number of viewers/ subscribers or followers you're able to garner as time goes by, that's what will determine if you will make it on time with YouTube.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
Youtube and Facebook are both tough options to earn as it takes so much time to monetize our account.

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
I believe you want to type earning from YouTube , there's no minimum time actually, it depends on the number of viewers/ subscribers or followers you're able to garner as time goes by, that's what will determine if you will make it on time with YouTube.
Making money from YouTube is very sweet but it is very hard to make money on it because you need to reach a number of views and subscribers before you can monetize the account

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
RIF Cash
$2.409

If there is one thing that I still have not been able to understand very much is how to earn from Facebook.
I see some people talking about earning from Facebook and YouTube but to be honest with you, the amount of energy, time, data and money one puts into such before they get to start earning bug after creating lots of contents is what people fail to see and just focus on the earnings.

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
If there is one thing that I still have not been able to understand very much is how to earn from Facebook.
I see some people talking about earning from Facebook and YouTube but to be honest with you, the amount of energy, time, data and money one puts into such before they get to start earning bug after creating lots of contents is what people fail to see and just focus on the earnings.
The only thing you need to monetize your Facebook account is a lot of followers and also a lot of views so that you are going to money Isaac and it depends on how fast we can get them

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
RIF Cash
$2.409
The only thing you need to monetize your Facebook account is a lot of followers and also a lot of views so that you are going to money Isaac and it depends on how fast we can get them
If you check my post clearly and carefully you will see where I stated that getting to monetize your Facebook has to do with creating contend which would attract lots of followers as they are the ones to help you start earning big on Facebook which is why most content creators always try to give back to their followers with giveaways.

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
If you check my post clearly and carefully you will see where I stated that getting to monetize your Facebook has to do with creating contend which would attract lots of followers as they are the ones to help you start earning big on Facebook which is why most content creators always try to give back to their followers with giveaways.
I think this is same thing applies to every social network. You need to have a lot of followers and a lot of views before they can think of paying you

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
I know many are able to earn from Facebook so I would also like to earn from it.

Back