How much we can earn in a day on this site?

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.610
Raw Dex
$0.040
In my knowledge we can earn per day maximum 1.05$, but it was increased during festive. All we need to read the most recent letter from admin as there are certain new rules are ready to implement. After sometime if someone write sub standard post then .25 will be deducted from his balance.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
@Starmix yes dreaming of higher rates is not a crime. You can dream of it.🤓

But on the contrary, I am not able to spend much time here and not able to make even 30-40 cents. I would love to earn $ here every day as that will boost my earnings.
Me too, I am busy during the day and now my work is over in the day so I jump to RIf to earn another kind of earning from offline to online. Wacha feeling having joined this very nice site managed and owned by young, dynamic, and handsome guys @Jordan and @Devin. My heartfelt thanks to you.

Raja

Notable
Jun 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, possible, but @Ginger earned up to $40 a month here. It all depends on your performance always active on RIF, if not, it is hard. I earn $1 for two days unlike before especially in December. That was so memorable earnings.
The fact is there was december contest last month and that offered various opportunities to all users to earn more than the usual pay rate.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.390
Raw Dex
$0.093
Yes, possible, but @Ginger earned up to $40 a month here. It all depends on your performance always active on RIF, if not, it is hard. I earn $1 for two days unlike before especially in December. That was so memorable earnings.

Ginger earned that much amount of money because of the contest when the rewards were greater than the normal. Otherwise, I dont think a person can earn more than $32 in a month.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
The fact is there was december contest last month and that offered various opportunities to all users to earn more than the usual pay rate.
That's right, I missed it much. We're like having a boxing here hehe. Many slept late just to catch up the limit. Let's hope it will happen in Holy Week. lol.
Post automatically merged:

Ginger earned that much amount of money because of the contest when the rewards were greater than the normal. Otherwise, I dont think a person can earn more than $32 in a month.
That's his usual pay here. He's always active here but this time I noticed he seldom visits RIF. He might have other sites he's concentrating this time.

Last edited:

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
That's right, I missed it much. We're like having a boxing here hehe. Many slept late just to catch up the limit. Let's hope it will happen in Holy Week. lol.
Post automatically merged:

That's his usual pay here. He's always active here but this time I noticed he seldom visits RIF. He might have other sites he's concentrating this time.
Now that the promo is over here, he is active at postbucks since they are offering a much higher rate for posters till February 15, he will exchange the LTC for paypal.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yesh you are right I think we are back to a dollar plus now. So it is good to work and make the amount we csn daily
Probably, it is still a very good offer in my own opinion. I think combining it with other platforms is very important or necessary to make more money.

Back