How much would you charge an apprentice or an intern that wants to learn your business?

King Belieal

Notable
Oct 26, 2023
Dex
$0.006
Raw Dex
$2.005
Some business people have grown so much in value that it is quite expensive to be an apprentice or intern to learn from them. I had someone call to come intern in my business. I told him I am charging $120 for one year training.

How much to do you charge an apprentice or intern to learn from you?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Some business people have grown so much in value that it is quite expensive to be an apprentice or intern to learn from them. I had someone call to come intern in my business. I told him I am charging $120 for one year training.

How much to do you charge an apprentice or intern to learn from you?
I feel this depends on the duration he wants to learn with. The shorter the duration, the higher the money. I can accept $50 for three months

King Belieal

Notable
Oct 26, 2023
Dex
$0.006
Raw Dex
$2.005
Sometimes, you can just offer free internships as a way of giving back to the society. It boosts the reputation of your business and raises it's profile.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Sometimes, you can just offer free internships as a way of giving back to the society. It boosts the reputation of your business and raises it's profile.
It actually boosts your reputation, but a lot of people usually take it for granted and that is why you need to charge sometimes

Back