How often do you buy a smartphone?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.370
Raw Dex
$1.220
People tend to buy a new smartphone every year because they like to get a new phone and sell the old one but it's not a good habit and ideally, they should buy the new one when the older one stops working or they are not satisfied with its working.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
i prefer to use a phone for 8 months then head back to the store for an exchange. I love taking pictures so the better the camera the better for me.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.370
Raw Dex
$1.220
i prefer to use a phone for 8 months then head back to the store for an exchange. I love taking pictures so the better the camera the better for me.
LOL you should buy Apple iPhone then because their camera is good and they work for longer duration

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
People tend to buy a new smartphone every year because they like to get a new phone and sell the old one but it's not a good habit and ideally, they should buy the new one when the older one stops working or they are not satisfied with its working.

I buy smartphone at least once in 16 months because I always love to change my phone whenever another model is out

nite001

Unfamiliar
Dec 9, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Smartphones are unlikely daily products that have to be purchased very frequently. In my opinion, I think it would be good to purchase a new handphone every 3-4 years. Technology nowadays can be considered very advanced already and mobile phone makers are rarely coming up with new technologies to add to their mobile phones. Nowadays, phones can also be costly. So, its not a good idea to spend extra money unnecessarily. If your phone is still working good, then you should continue using it. I do agree with @Ginger that Apple's iPhone(s) have better camera and longer battery life. Most importantly, I noticed iPhones loaded mobile games faster than any other android device.

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

I also think it is a waste of money to change your phone every year especially those who buy very expensive smart phones are really wasting their money.

Back