How often do you cash out on pay-to-post forums?

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, I say in general. I'm not just talking about this forum. All forums and sites, even those that are valid and always pay. On the Internet, something new happens every day, We must be prepared for all possibilities
That is correct, so my money is mine and I am claiming it as soon as possible once it is mine

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.443
I too make withdrawals as soon as the need for money arises. I therefore make the withdrawal when the minimum withdrawal is reached but when it's not reached I would work more harder to reach it so that I request a payout.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I too make withdrawals as soon as the need for money arises. I therefore make the withdrawal when the minimum withdrawal is reached but when it's not reached I would work more harder to reach it so that I request a payout.
Yes that is the same as me, like to see it building up in my paypal account, all ready for a rainy day or to give myself a lovely treat.
I am saving paypal money so I have extra money to spend over the summer holidays

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I prefer to withdraw $10 and above since I withdraw through cryptocurrencies. I sell the crypto in binance which has its minimum sell amount at $10. So I prefer to withdraw that amount so that I can sell directly.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.443
Sometimes I would make withdrawals from the paid to post sites in whatever time I wish so long as I have accomplished the minimum withdrawal balances in a matter of fact.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sometimes I would make withdrawals from the paid to post sites in whatever time I wish so long as I have accomplished the minimum withdrawal balances in a matter of fact.
I do that sometimes too. Especially if I really need the money for something. But I find it great to withdraw monthly when I have earned a really good amount that feels good when I withdraw and see a large sum in my balance.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Same for me here I withdraw when I think I have enough sometimes it's 5 bucks or 10 it doesn't really matters when because I'm currently saving for something I want to buy
And please tell us what wonderful item you are saving to buy with your earnings?

I am just saving in my paypal account either for a rainy day, also don't work over the school holidays so will need to spend some of it then, as if I don't work I don't get paid
Post automatically merged:

I do that sometimes too. Especially if I really need the money for something. But I find it great to withdraw monthly when I have earned a really good amount that feels good when I withdraw and see a large sum in my balance.
I would be scared to leave my money on a site for that long in case something happened and I was unable to claim my money.

Work very hard to get my money so I want it in a safe place as soon as possible

Like me Stardom you work very hard for your extra money, so I draw as soon as I reach the minimum amount , I always find that works for me in my own best interests, but at the end of the day we have to do what is best for ourself, espically if there are big fees to pay with paypal

I prefer to withdraw $10 and above since I withdraw through cryptocurrencies. I sell the crypto in binance which has its minimum sell amount at $10. So I prefer to withdraw that amount so that I can sell directly.
I do not know anything about cryptocurrencies. Just seeing the word makes my back shiver. I would have no idea how to go about anything like that at all.

could you tell me very simply how this works for you please. Do you get more money if you sell your earnings?

I am planning to request payment everytime I reach $50 or so to save the extra fee taken by Paypal
Wow Hate2Wait, that is a very awful amount of money to save in a forum before you cash out.
I would be very worried to death that if something happened to the forum that I would lose all my hard earnt money and not be able ever to get it back.
And we do have to work hard for our money as we do for any online job

Last edited:
Back