How often do you check on your competition?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.718
When it comes to running a business, knowing your competition plays a very important role on how you make your business grow. How often do you view your competition? For me, from time to time I always go through the social media pages of does in the same line of work as me to see what new update they have made to be able to learn from them and improve on my own.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
My business competitors installed their milk tea business in the other malls. There are many malls in the city where I live and despite far, I still keep my eyes on them. I visit their center and observe how they serve customers.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$11.000
Raw Dex
$0.035
As for me l always visit my business competitors almost weekly. l would compare their prices and contrast on the same quality for the products and services for that matter.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.718
My business competitors installed their milk tea business in the other malls. There are many malls in the city where I live and despite far, I still keep my eyes on them. I visit their center and observe how they serve customers.
That's nice. Same here I also check does who are into customized items and graphics, I see their latest designs, their prices and how they run their social media pages.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$11.000
Raw Dex
$0.035
That's nice. Same here I also check does who are into customized items and graphics, I see their latest designs, their prices and how they run their social media pages.
I too keep in touch with what all of my competitors are doing by visiting the other kiosks and compare their prices to mine. I even send some people to go ask the prices for me.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$2.760
I didn't check my main competitior for longer time. I should see what changes they did and where they collect visitors and users. Maybe I pay for Ahref report about their backlinks.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
It's not advisable to keep on checking updates of your competitors sooner or later you'll become insane once learned your customers transfer to the other side. Better concentrate on your own make modifications and innovations to make your business grow profitably.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$3.025
Raw Dex
$0.003
In business I regularly check my competition as which general store is offering what product and at what price, because slight decrease in price of any commodity customers started moving there.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$11.000
Raw Dex
$0.035
In business I regularly check my competition as which general store is offering what product and at what price, because slight decrease in price of any commodity customers started moving there.
I think the issue of pricing is all that brings about competition. So if you want to improve the business growth and maintain your business sustainability you must keep in touch with what your competitors are doing for sure.

Back