How Often Do You Get Job Opportunities Through Forums

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$5.330
I have been using forums for a long time, and I am frequently hired for various jobs such as website building, content creation, marketing, website management, etc. through the forums. I even manage to sell my sites once in a while through forums. Have you been hired to work on various jobs through the forums where you are active? How frequently are you hired?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I have been using forums for a long time, and I am frequently hired for various jobs such as website building, content creation, marketing, website management, etc. through the forums. I even manage to sell my sites once in a while through forums. Have you been hired to work on various jobs through the forums where you are active? How frequently are you hired?
I hardly get jobs on forums because I am always focusing on making my post everyday and working on other forums so I find it hard to do extra work on some forums

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It didn't happen to me. I just comment and try to make some money daily. I do not say no to job opportunities, but it has to be worth it

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
It didn't happen to me. I just comment and try to make some money daily. I do not say no to job opportunities, but it has to be worth it
There are times when you are going to get job opportunity but it may not come all the time maybe because you are not really checking the thread since you are just coming to make comments

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are times when you are going to get job opportunity but it may not come all the time maybe because you are not really checking the thread since you are just coming to make comments
May be. But overall there are not many job opportunities for me because my country is embargoed and I don't have many options to work or for example I can't use paypal.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$12.678
So far i have only made use of forums to earn through their paid to post system, i have not made use of it for anything else. But i guess it would be nice to get hired from there though.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
May be. But overall there are not many job opportunities for me because my country is embargoed and I don't have many options to work or for example I can't use paypal.
PayPal is also not allowed in my country and that is why I just use some platforms that will pay me little money through cryptocurrency instead of not doing anything at all. I still prefer those.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
PayPal is also not allowed in my country and that is why I just use some platforms that will pay me little money through cryptocurrency instead of not doing anything at all. I still prefer those.
Yes, there aren't many options for people like us, so after a while you don't even look for job opportunities because you know none of them are suitable for us. I have to pay a lot of fees here to get my hard earned money in crypto

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Yes, there aren't many options for people like us, so after a while you don't even look for job opportunities because you know none of them are suitable for us. I have to pay a lot of fees here to get my hard earned money in crypto
That is why it is just advisable to stick to websites like this. As for me, I cannot work on any other website that is not payingbthrough cryptocurrency but I can manage PayPal because my friends have accounts.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
On what did you sell it or get customers. Here and on Forumcoin rare people have interest become webmaster or have website and I want offer my coding skills and projects.
I think you can try Forumcoin. You know we have a lot of people who use that website and they also talk about various things that can help to make more money there so it is good to try it

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
So far I haven't gotten any work off the forums, other than posting threads and comments for pay. Most times you get offers to join other sites with the referral code they offer. I always try to join, although in the end if I don't feel right I will leave.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$2.610
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't have the experience of getting job opportunities on forums. I just earn by posting comments. I am a freelancer. I get my clients mainly from referrals and word of mouth.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
No not really I never got a job from forums I'm not sure why is that or why should I get some type of job I enjoy posting and it's all I do on forums

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.373
I'm yet to get a job through forum, but it's never late, I'm still trying to horn my tech skill that would better position for such opportunities, because definitely I know I will be eligible for such offers when the right time emerges.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$5.330
It is not always about your eligibility. It is also how well you pitch your ideas. If you are good at pitching your idea and good at marketing yourself, you can jobs even with basic skills

Back