How perfect are online food recipes

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't think all those online recipes are all perfect in the term of measuring seasonings, there was this snacks a friend tried by following an online recipe, it looks good to the eyes but it tastes too salty.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.430
I don't think all those online recipes are all perfect in the term of measuring seasonings, there was this snacks a friend tried by following an online recipe, it looks good to the eyes but it tastes too salty.
I agree with you, not all recipes are perfect .I had tasted a menu in Chowking. I was attracted with the recipe, but when it was i front of me, I felt so disgusted. I smelt the vinegar and it was suffocating odor. I told their personnel, your food is the worst.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.430
Other online recipes are copied from other sources, the original owner does not have knowledge. The recipe might have been added with something that twisted the original taste or flavor.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
online recipes aren't really perfect. Some are really expensive to follow as well. What i do is i watch a video on how to make a certain recipe, then i see where i can twick it to favor me and make it more mine than it is there's that way i don't get to spend much and again i wont have to follow

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I agree with you, not all recipes are perfect .I had tasted a menu in Chowking. I was attracted with the recipe, but when it was i front of me, I felt so disgusted. I smelt the vinegar and it was suffocating odor. I told their personnel, your food is the worst.
They should have tasted it before serving their customers, that's a big fault on their side . it's the best way to loose customers in a food business.
Other online recipes are copied from other sources, the original owner does not have knowledge. The recipe might have been added with something that twisted the original taste or flavor.
You're so right about this, there are some recipes with secrete ingredients to perfect it.
online recipes aren't really perfect. Some are really expensive to follow as well. What i do is i watch a video on how to make a certain recipe, then i see where i can twick it to favor me and make it more mine than it is there's that way i don't get to spend much and again i wont have to follow
I kind your style, it's actually good.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.430
They think the customers don't give critique to their recipes. I never had dined in Chowking. It's a waste of money and time plus energy.

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.008
In my point of view, Online recipes can be a mixed bag. some are meticulously tested and user-friendly, while others leave much to be desired. The best ones provide clear instructions, useful tips, and accurate measurements.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.005
I think there are good and bad ones. Some can just be used for reference only. But some are almost perfect. They provide clear instructions and accurate measurements.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$9.715
I always remember that not all online recipes are flawless and may not suit my taste. That is why I make it a habit to taste the food before serving and make any necessary adjustments, especially when it comes to salt. I avoid adding too much salt to my dishes.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.258
Lol the truth of the matter is we all have different taste. The person giving the recipe might be okay with the amount of seasoning, and to them it might not even be salty.

Back