How prepared are you for the general elections in Nigeria?.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
You're right
I already have my PVC. I implore eberyone to stay safe on that day. It is important
Gradually, February 25th is drawing closely. This is the date scheduled for the commencement of general elections in Nigeria. All eyes both nationals and internationals are on this date.
I'm imploring every citizens to use this opportunity for our advantage. We should all get ready our PVC for votes. We should not allow to be bought against our conscience in order to vote for unqualified candidates. We must use our opportunity this time around by voting judiciously. One vote, one man.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Thanks for getting available your PVC for this general elections. Pls, for the sake of better Nigeria for us and unborn generations, don't sell your votes.
Yes ooh
We should not even try to sell our votes and it is not by posting it online alone. We need to go out to vote

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Yes I'm very prepared to send those old folks into retirement, a new Nigeria is about to be born, very happy that I will witness it, Nigeria shall be great again.
Yes ooh.
I hope you have collected your voters card. If you have not, there is still time to do so. It is never late

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
Lets all just be calm on that day, cause with the level of anger right now due to the fuel and new currency issue going on right now, there would be a lot of persons trying to cause trouble that day.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
Here in general election usually army deploy so things remain peaceful and fair. I hope after election you people get what you want, usually it has been seen as politicians act differently before election and they changed after success.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
Im not aware with the political landscape in Nigeria but I'm sure that you people there are doing your best to get ready for the elections. Wish you all the best.

Back