How profitable is running a pharmacy business

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.545
Raw Dex
$0.070
Running a Pharmacy in my country is profitable. The business has Strong potential for profitability as a lot of times customers can't bargain with the products unlike other businesses

Pharmacies are really profitable businesses, because it comes with a high demand for prescription medications and other health-related products. As an owner of a pharmacy, you have the potential to earn a good income

With pharmacy you build a successful business. The only snag here is that you need good amount of money to start it.

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I believe that running a pharmacy business is really profitable, it deals with the sales of various drugs and also health related which is very necessary and can not be ingored by we as human

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.620
Raw Dex
$0.020
Being a B.Pharmacist it is my dream to start a Pharmacy as I have all required knowledge and I am able to better run it. But due to lack of capital I am not able to start it. There so many benefits as you get constant good profit out of it, customers has to come they can't ignore medicines. You will learn daily something new. Usually customers ask about their medicine so you give demo to them and feel some sort of proud.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.218
Running a standard pharmacy is extremely lucrative, and a good business to go into but to be able start up a pharmacy, I believe there are certain certifications you need to acquire first.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.370
Pharmacies are extremely profitable in densely populated areas, especially if there are more senior citizens and children who require a large number of medicines. Even adults require supplements and other medicines.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.723
Pharmacies are in high demand where I now live. There are several clinics and hospitals here, therefore having pharmacies can be beneficial. It is an excellent idea to start one, especially if you have a pharmacy degree. You operate a business and can utilize what you've learned in college.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
If you are a licensed pharmacist then there is a guarantee that you can operate a business pharmacy however, it is not t a guarantee to boom your business. In fact, there are 3 pharmacies in the city where I live closed because of bankruptcy.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.130
Raw Dex
$0.760
It is very profitable but before you start this business, you need a degree in pharmacy. This is the basic rule in my hoe country. The best part is you can return expired medicines to the company, so there is no losses.

Fidelia

Somewhat Known
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.000
Pharmacy business is very lucrative. Drugs are almost like social commodities that are heavily subsided by governments and NGOs. That's why people running pharmacy businesses are always in profit.

Back