AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
Here too, just the subdivision/community I am at right now. There are plenty of saloons. We have barber shops, beauty parlor too. I think they are profitable. My go-to barber shop is always busy. Everytime I go for a hair cut, it is always long queue.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
I do not have any idea about saloon budgeting. But important in this business is building talented or skilled saloon workers. This time, it seems only a very few go to the saloon because of fear of the virus. The virus is just lurking around waiting for a host to victimize.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
I do not have any idea about saloon budgeting. But important in this business is building talented or skilled saloon workers. This time, it seems only a very few go to the saloon because of fear of the virus. The virus is just lurking around waiting for a host to victimize.
They are open now and there are more people going to the saloon now compared before. Back in 2020, that was December, there is one gents saloon near my work. I was the only customer that time.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
They are open now and there are more people going to the saloon now compared before. Back in 2020, that was December, there is one gents saloon near my work. I was the only customer that time.
Also here, but it is not like before, the downtown here where saloons are installed, still only a few operates.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
We have lots of saloons in our locality. I guess they make lots of profits as everytime I visit them I see lots of customers waiting for their turn.

Do you think is it a profitable business?
This business is very profitable for the person who knows very much about the work. If you don't know how to make styles, people won't patronize you

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
60 years ago my Mother-In-Law owned a beer tavern and it was very profitable, but came with a lot of headaches too that have become worse since then The problems caused insurance rates to skyrocket and lead to periods of inactivity, which lowered profits for those periods. So I think it would depend on the three greatest factors involved, location, location, location.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
One thing i believe is that every business is profitable, what actually matters most is how you package the business and most importantly the location of the business. There are cases where you might actually be at the right location but how you package and run the business might make you not get enough profit.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
60 years ago my Mother-In-Law owned a beer tavern and it was very profitable, but came with a lot of headaches too that has become worse since then The problems caused insurance rates to skyrocket and lead to periods of inactivity, which lowered profits for those periods. So I think it would depend on the three greatest factors involved, location, location, location.

Every business depends on location there one must do so research before opening a business in anything. For saloons also one must check if there will be enough customer which may like to go to the saloons.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
It would be profitable if the owners can be more innovative than others. Perhaps they can provide some promos and the like to call the attentions of their target customers.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.571
Saloon business is very profitable in my country but it's more profitable during special events like Christmas and wedding ceremonies since most people needs their hair done so that they can stand out for the occasion.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
A saloon whether it is for male or female is a very lucrative business. I know so many people running a saloon business and I have to say that it is highly profitable.b

Back