How quick should it take to send a customer support response?

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.001
Customers in any kind of business would always have issue or the other which they have to reach out to the seller for support.

And with this kind of issues, time is always a factor. Some organizations would send in the support but it is going to take time.

How soon do you send in customer support response to a customer complain? How long do you think it should take for a company to respond to your complain?

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.003
The waiting time for a customer service response to my query should not exceed 12 hours. I am even giving this long because I factor in sleeping times. Any business that can't respond to customer care queries within this time frame is not worth it.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.001
I love companies who don't joke with customer complaints. They make it easy to patronize them because you are sure they are always there for you.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.955
I send complaints or suggestions to companies once in a while. I usually send an email to their Customer Care Department. I usually get a reply within 12 hours which I find acceptable. Other than replying by email, there are companies which call me personally to apologize.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.001
I send complaints or suggestions to companies once in a while. I usually send an email to their Customer Care Department. I usually get a reply within 12 hours which I find acceptable. Other than replying by email, there are companies which call me personally to apologize.
There are some companies that you would send tons of email to and they would not respond. The only time they would respond would be when you call them out on Twitter. And they would be trying to save faces.

Shavkat

Sep 7, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.608
Personally speaking, it would be ideal if they can do on-the-spot in dealing with the concerns. If not, they can still do it within 24 hours. I am sure they can do some options that concerns will be answered from the Help button.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.020
Sending responses quickly is very important and necessary as a business person. That is why some companies always have automated messaging with bots but that does not really solve problems.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.081
I think it would be a lot nicer if response are gotten within an hour. Customers like getting things done within a very short period of time. Its pretty much annoying.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.872
Customers in any kind of business would always have issue or the other which they have to reach out to the seller for support.

And with this kind of issues, time is always a factor. Some organizations would send in the support but it is going to take time.

How soon do you send in customer support response to a customer complain? How long do you think it should take for a company to respond to your complain?

This is one of the reason why customer service is something that needs to be very responsive so that your customers will not feel neglected and is the reason why you must always respond to customer messages in less than 30 minutes that the messages were sent.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.484
The faster in sending customer support responses, the better, therefore many companies provide a special admin to answer customer problems and complaints. But I think answering a customer support response within a maximum of 12 hours is considered good. Considering the number of customer complaints that must be addressed.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.004
In a matter of fact and accordingly to the business professionalism protocols in my country, sending a customer support response at under 10 minutes within the request is not bad.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.350
As a businessman, when you get customer complaints, you have to be quick and responsive to be able to deal with these complaints, don't let them broadcast on social media. So the most appropriate time to respond to customers is when they receive a complaint, meaning that complaints are handled immediately.

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.000
The waiting time for a customer service response to my query should not exceed 12 hours. I am even giving this long because I factor in sleeping times. Any business that can't respond to customer care queries within this time frame is not worth it.
Accurate on this, some customers might be in a situation that require urgency and then contact customer support for immediate attention, at times customers feel frustrated when their complaints are not treated with urgency which may lead to customers looking for other sources.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.350
That should be the case, customer service can solve every customer complaint immediately, but there are also many customer services who cannot make decisions so that customer complaints are often delayed.

Ekanem2021

Complete Stranger
May 26, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.150
At least 12hours. It depends on ones location. Of course not everyone lives in the same country. And that's why there's is always a shift period.
There shouldn't be only one person attending to customers.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.350
At least 12hours. It depends on ones location. Of course not everyone lives in the same country. And that's why there's is always a shift period.
There shouldn't be only one person attending to customers.
Why do you have to wait at least 12 hours, even though it's a different country, but communication can be done via telephone or chat, so a decision must be made immediately, while implementing decisions such as returning goods, exchanging goods can be done on another day.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.003
Yesterday, I had cause to contact customer care by 12pm and I was responded to promptly. I have to say that I was impressed with the promptness and I would easily recommend the company over and over and over again.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.001
Yesterday, I had cause to contact customer care by 12pm and I was responded to promptly. I have to say that I was impressed with the promptness and I would easily recommend the company over and over and over again.
This is an example of a company that is well run. By right, any good organization should have support staff working on four shifts so that support would be available all round the clock.

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
This is an example of a company that is well run. By right, any good organization should have support staff working on four shifts so that support would be available all round the clock.
Some companies that are good also have three shifts and they are running the company successfully as long as this staffs all the employees are very good at what they do

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.009
The challenge is that if you can't pay for these shifts why not have a specified time defined when anyone can be sure and certain that he or she would always get support.

Back