How reliable do you think paid to post sites are?

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
RIF is back after many weeks. Bizdustry has stopped reward forums, a lot of paid to post sites that are in existence are frequently reducing posting rate. IN a situation like this do you see paid to post sites as a realiable source of income? Are you still hopeful that you will be able to earn decent amount by working on these sites.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.303
I am not so sure that we can earn a decent income on paid-to-post sites. Recently, Forum Coin adjusted to the smallest rate, and that matters most since it is an old site. Let us just follow the flow as to when a site reaches to the longest line on the web.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.160
Raw Dex
$0.713
I have been active on a large number of forums, which do not pay for marketing and getting help. Though members will spend less time on forums that do not pay, it is still worth posting on them

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
Well, nothing will last forever. I'm glad RIF is back. I would continue to post on forums as long as they exist. But I do not think that posting on forums is a reliable source of income.

henrytuedor

Unfamiliar
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
nothing is permanent just like our life we must always save money and keep adding new skills offline job is a must have thing in your free time you can use it to earn money indeed .which is fair idea

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.711
Beer Money Forum's pay rate has been reduced. I have yet to look into the most recent Forum Coin announcement. However, I will continue to contribute to the aforementioned websites. The payout isn't great, but I don't mind. I normally just save the money I earn from them.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.888
The truth of the matter is that no one can really tell what would happen the next day. No one really plans for these sites to go off or stop paying but things happens. Which is why i would advice others to not rely on them only. Still have other means of earning.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.162
Paid to post forums have not been reliable online earning sources for me. There have been just avenues for making an extra income that could pay my internet subscriptions with some electricity tokens.
Post automatically merged:

Well, nothing will last forever. I'm glad RIF is back. I would continue to post on forums as long as they exist. But I do not think that posting on forums is a reliable source of income.
You are absolutely right on that. Hopefully there other better and we'll paying paid to post forums that would spring up. I really believe there will exist better payment rates with the upcoming ptps.
Post automatically merged:

You are absolutely right on that. Hopefully there other better and we'll paying paid to post forums that would spring up. I really believe there will exist better payment rates with the upcoming ptps.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I have noticed many Sites have reduced their pay rate but they have to do it I suppose to survive themselves. FC has just announced their reduction and many will follow suit
Where did you see the announcement about rate reduction on ForumCoin? Am I missing something? Because I'm still active there and I feel the rates are still the same as usual.

moseschidera

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Paid to post sites are probably not reliable for earning a regular income. Things change too quickly as we've seen with rate reductions. It's always good to have other means to make money and not depend solely on ptp forums for income.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
Honestly, i don't see P2P sites as reliable means of making money. Am afraid, pay to posts are coming to an end gradually. It have no sustainable and the future looks so vague. I have started diversify and engaging in other stable means of making money like trading forex, cryptocurrency etc

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.708
A lot of forums closed down or had a reward decrease. Even forumcoin decreased its rates. a lot of forums are not sustainable, and most of them don't last for so long.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Paid to post sites are probably not reliable for earning a regular income. Things change too quickly as we've seen with rate reductions. It's always good to have other means to make money and not depend solely on ptp forums for income.
Yes, you are right, many unexpected things can happen at certain times. So I don't rely on being paid to post as my main job. I still have an online shop business that I prioritize.

Back