How Safe Are Bonds

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$2.930
Bonds are normally safer investment instruments. However, you still have to become aware of the risk in bond investment, what if the company that sold you bonds goes bankrupt, what if the company disappears, what if the company does not return your money even after the term of bonds ends? Even when buying government bonds, there is a risk, If the government is corrupt, you can lose your investment. Have you invested in bonds, what’s your experience?

deucher

Unfamiliar
Mar 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
There are risks everywhere, but in my opinion, in bonds they are much smaller than in shares or even in cryptocurrency, but because they are safer, the profitability is much lower

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.365
Each investment instrument will of course have a different level of risk, similarly, bonds also have risks such as liquidity risk, meaning that your bonds are not easy to sell on the secondary market, apart from that, there is also maturity risk. The longer the maturity, the greater the uncertainty.

bestwriter

Somewhat Known
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$6.215
Raw Dex
$0.065
There is no investment that has no risks but comparatively bonds are safer. I do not have them now but have earned rich dividents in the good old days

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.365
There is no investment that has no risks but comparatively bonds are safer. I do not have them now but have earned rich dividents in the good old days
The bonds you buy on the securities market do not produce dividends but earn interest, unless you buy investment instruments in mutual funds

Back