How safe is supplying personal information on survey sites?

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you are conversant with doing survey invitations task online, you won't be suprised to the filling of personal information while doing registration on the sites. The more personal information you submitted, the more your demographic profile would be rated and the more surveys you would be invited to participate.
Information such as your names, emails, tax numbers, bvn, account details etc. Though we are assured of the safety of the information as none of of them would be shared public.
But how are we sure they would keep to their promises. How are we sure our accounts would not be hacked by the hackers. How are we sure our information would not be sold out.
It is advisable to be careful in filling all your personal details online in order to avoid security problems in future.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
Personally speaking, I am not comfortable giving out my personal information. That is why I am not into survey sites. I would rather be here and do some writings online.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Personally speaking, I am not comfortable giving out my personal information. That is why I am not into survey sites. I would rather be here and do some writings online.
Reference is just made of survey sites here in order to show the dangers pertaining to submitting ones personal details online. There are many platforms apart from survey sites that engage in this. Most applications we registered on asked of our indepth details in forms of kyc as they asked us to take picture of ourselves our national identity card etc.

deucher

Unfamiliar
Mar 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Providing personal information to survey sites can expose you to risks such as data breaches, identity theft, and spam emails. It is important to use reputable survey sites and take precautions such as: B. Use a different email address and provide only the information you need.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
In most cases you are given an option " i prefer not to say" when it comes to some certain questions that might be considered as sensitive. In general you just have to be careful when it comes to the Information you share online.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Personally it is very hard for me to fill the full information of my identity in survey sites because there are a lots of survey providers and what fi those survey sites give all my information's to all of those survey providers, and what if my identity is stolen, its very risky.

HansonU99

Unfamiliar
Nov 2, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.103
We really need to be careful because some survey company or website are scam so one need to be very careful the way you supply your credit card information to some survey website

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.061
I am cautious of survey websites that ask for personal information. I do not feel comfortable sharing my personal details with them because there is a risk of my information being compromised.

Back