How students should sustain in the campus

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Everyone of us knows that the present harsh economic conditions is not favorably to most students to continue with their careers. Some had been forced to quit because their parents could not longer finance them. Many that remain in the campuses are found resorting into series of criminal activities in order to survive.
As a result of this, it is advisable for students to learn tangible skills that could make them earn online. They could use this as a supplement to their earning without actually disturb them in their academic careers.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$1.193
I don't think that crimes can happen within the school campuses. If it does happen, then the school administration will be liable for this incident/s.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.005
That is a sad situation. Here, if the student cannot afford to pay the tuition fee, s(he) can apply for government grant or interest free loan. The student may also try to find some freelance work to earn some money, instead of involving in some illegal activities.

Fidelia

Notable
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.480
I can't send my child to college without equipping that child with some skills that he or she can use to make money from his or her fellow students on campus.

Sawe

Somewhat Known
May 14, 2024
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.823
Online earning is truly a great remedy for students. They need to learn a skill or two that enables them to earn some money while studying. Most online jobs are flexible and they can balance it with their studies.

Back