How to Achieve Your New Year Goals

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
This is a strategy I hope will help me, so I'm sharing it here.

Most often, our goals seem impossible to achieve because we are looking at the big picture. So here's what to do.

Break it down as much as possible, written down. You can even have targets that you want to meet per minute.
For example, how long will it take you to make 5 quality posts on this forum?

Focus on achieving those small goals and acknowledge yourself when you do so.

You'll find out that it's not so hard after all.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.261

Most often, our goals seem impossible to achieve because we are looking at the big picture. So here's what to do.

Break it down as much as possible, written down. You can even have targets that you want to meet per minute.

Okay. So, new year has finally started and I have many new year resolutions. I am planning to make more money and I am also planning to focus on many of my personal things as well. Life has changed a lot.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480

This is one of the most amazing messages i have come across so far,i applaud your wisdom for this and i look forward for a build up from this.It is our madate if we are enlighten to share the information out there that can make people to become high achievers.This is because people have different capacities but it is important that they are intentional about becoming quality people.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.261
This is one of the most amazing messages i have come across so far,i applaud your wisdom for this and i look forward for a build up from this.It is our madate if we are enlighten to share the information out there that can make people to become high achievers.This is because people have different capacities but it is important that they are intentional about becoming quality people.

In order to make sure that you achieve your goals, you must make sure that you have enough willpower in the first place. You must read motivational quotes and try to build your willpower. I read Islamic quotes and scriptures daily in order to increase my willpower.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
In order to make sure that you achieve your goals, you must make sure that you have enough willpower in the first place. You must read motivational quotes and try to build your willpower. I read Islamic quotes and scriptures daily in order to increase my willpower.
I love the strategy that you have put up and am keen to learn more about that and how it has helped in shaping you into a quality person you have become.For me it is now more than motivation but setting goals,timely identifying where support is needed and eventually working on it in order to ensure that the goal is achieved regardless.Ease is a greater threat to progress so one should not be at ease at any cost.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.006
First and foremost set realistic goals on how to achieve it. Its good to dream big but at the same time you need to start from somewhere.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.261
First and foremost set realistic goals on how to achieve it. Its good to dream big but at the same time you need to start from somewhere.

Well, I have set my goals and i know that I would need to work really hard in order to achieve my goals. I have several things on my mind and saving money is definitely one of them.

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

You are write, goals should be written if not you may forget them.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105

I agree with you. Breaking the main goal down into small achievable goals is the right strategy.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.291
You have a point here. For me, I usually set my short-term and long-term goals. This is how I am going to do for 2023. I hope I could sustain it.

Back