How to build a support system as an entrepreneur

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.380
Raw Dex
$0.000
No man is an island as sn entrepreneur you would always need a good support system to help keep you together mentally, business wise, physically and otherwise
so you need to make conscious efforts to create one for yourselves. You can do the following

You can start with reaching out to family and friends for emotional support.

Seek out either entrepreneur or business networking groups to be in touch with like-minded entrepreneurs

Go ahead to get mentorship from experienced entrepreneurs to be aided and guided.

Go for workshops or conferences to expand your network

Register with online communities to connect with other entrepreneurs.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.900
If you are new to entrepreneurship and feel awkward about your performance, it is best for you to seek support from your family, that is if they are willing, and if not, it's yourself who could support you through being honest to your customers and understand their needs.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$9.223
Another way is to join communities. Like my self as a graphic designer, I tend to join different graphic design communities on social media. Getting does with more experience around you helps a lot.

ekta

Unfamiliar
Dec 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
Build a support system as an entrepreneur by networking with mentors, peers, and industry groups. Seek advice, share experiences, and join communities. Cultivate relationships that provide emotional, strategic, and practical support and practical in your entrepreneurial journey.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.380
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes,one need to build a support system as an entrepreneur. You can do that by networking with others especially those in the industry Seek advice, share experiences, and join communities to gain insight into things.

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$2.010
Raw Dex
$0.310
Networking with other entrepreneurs and professionals in the industry can provide valuable insights and support. By connecting with those who have experience in similar ventures, you can gain access to a wealth of knowledge and resources. Networking events, industry conferences, and online platforms can be excellent avenues for expanding your professional network.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.763
It is very difficult to build a support system, when powerful officials and companies are constantly criminally defaming small online business owners, making fake allegations without any proof to ruin their reputation.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.900
There's no other building support system except money. You need savings intended for a sudden change of business momentum. Another support system is your property in case worst comes to worst you can loan your property in case no savings made.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You're right, my dearest friend. Above all, I think that every person who wants to build his own business must also be well informed of the costs and risks he might encounter.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.900
You're right, my dearest friend. Above all, I think that every person who wants to build his own business must also be well informed of the costs and risks he might encounter.
That is the best support you can give to someone close to you to get informed about the possible risks. That's one way to show concern especially to the new investors. Money is always the answer to support one's investment.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.600
The best way to get going is by connecting with like-minded people. IN this case, entrepreneurs like you. Your problems and aspirations will be understood only by the people who are in the same field.

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$2.010
Raw Dex
$0.310
There's no other building support system except money. You need savings intended for a sudden change of business momentum. Another support system is your property in case worst comes to worst you can loan your property in case no savings made.

I completely agree, money is an important factor for any business, as it provides stability and safety in times of unexpected changes. Also, having other assets and investments, such as property, can also serve as an additional support system and provide a backup plan in case financial resources are depleted.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.900
I completely agree, money is an important factor for any business, as it provides stability and safety in times of unexpected changes. Also, having other assets and investments, such as property, can also serve as an additional support system and provide a backup plan in case financial resources are depleted.
That is right, other things can't support us like our family or friends who are also struggling. The best is to save and have the savings serve as a future support system.

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$2.010
Raw Dex
$0.310
Savings does serve as a future support system. By having a solid savings plan in place, businesses can be better prepared to face the challenges of an ever-changing market and economic landscape.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.900
No savings, no support system to rely on in case worst comes to worst in business. Little savings can become big once continuously do it according to plan. It must be given special attention.

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$2.010
Raw Dex
$0.310
Adequate savings can act as a cushion during periods of economic instability, unforeseen expenses, or market fluctuations. Businesses with sufficient savings are more likely to weather these storms and emerge stronger in the long run.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.900
As, long as there is saving, there is stability of feelings. no one feels insecure because there is money kept in the right place and when the time comes to build a business, it is not impossible.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$9.223
As, long as there is saving, there is stability of feelings. no one feels insecure because there is money kept in the right place and when the time comes to build a business, it is not impossible.
True, this year I am planning on making a lot of restructuring for my business, last year there was very little planing for most of the things I did, I believe this year will be different.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.900
True, this year I am planning on making a lot of restructuring for my business, last year there was very little planing for most of the things I did, I believe this year will be different.
That is a very good decision to make your dream business happen this year. Do it because if you don't, you will lose interest and the possibility to postpone it in the next years.

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$2.010
Raw Dex
$0.310
That sounds like a great goal. Planning and restructuring can really help improve a business. I wish you all the best in your restructuring efforts and hope you see positive results for your business this year.

Back