How to Choose Topics for Your Videos?

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.380
Whether you publish videos on Youtube, Tiktok, Facebook, Instagram, or even on Kick, Twitch and Rumble, you need to create and publish videos on interesting topics to get views and earn money. Choosing the right topics for your videos is important for traffic. Interestingly, having a lot of views doesn't always mean you'll make a lot of money. Some topics attract a lot of viewers, but advertisers don't pay much for ads in those topics (low CPC topics). On the other hand, certain topics can earn you more money even with fewer views because advertisers pay more money for ads in those niches (high CPC topics).

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.610
I think for the content to attract more viewers and traffic, a more eye catching and compelling topic should be chosen that actually lures people for viewing and making purchases for the same

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.380
Yeah, you need to choose compelling topics, but how do you do that? I mean how do you find topics that will bring a lot of traffic and engagement on your videos?

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
I agreed with this concept but in my view one should select a topic on which he do have command and he has interest in it. Just for the sake of viewers interest if one will start a topic in which he don't has interest then he may not produce quality.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.380
What if the topic you know is not profitable? I mean what if the topic you are an expert on does not get high CPC and CPM? YOu also need top find topics that can make you money.

Back