How to contact admin if there is payment delay?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
I feel there should be a mechanism to contact admin of every website in case there is a payment delay or we need any help which only admin can answer like on referral index forum no other person has access to payments and they cannot even declare the winners or previous contest which was started to celebrate 1st anniversary of RIF.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Desireu30b

Somewhat Known
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think that has already been provided.
Any website developer should include this in their Flow chart and proceed to develop it.
Your customers should reach out to you when faced with challenges more difficult for CUSTOMER SUPPORT TEAM to handle

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
I think regarding RIF all the information was communicated,there could be just some technical issues that might have arisen.Hoping it is not something on the negative like health.The thing is that a notice for all those who wanted to make cashouts was given,we just never anticipated that we would go for a longer period without any other payments.Being that it is a paid to post site and payments are processed after the 15th it does not settle well.A good hand over should have been given so that everything continued to operate smoothly as far as payments are concerned.

But in terms of operations and getting help i think everything is running just fine and personally i am impressed with the way the Technical team is handling things.I have not experienced any glitch on RIF and if you do recall that there was a glitch on OTZ a sister site to RIF and the technical stuff was equal to the task and the site is live again.

So emphasis is just to have a company organizational structure improvement to have more than one pay master.This is vital in case of such relapses.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
We were informed by the site administrator that the site owner will be available there two days from now, so we have to stop our worries and better close this post.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
It will be great if there is some other way through which we can contact the admin of the website and they can reply us back and update us about the reason of delay

Back