How to create a budget that works

ekta

Unfamiliar
Dec 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
Creating a budget that works can be a game-changer. When I first tackled budgeting, I made it way too complicated and it was a nightmare. I have found it's much better to keep things simple. Start by tracking your spending for a month to see where your cash is going. I used a simple app to log everything-nothing fancy. Then, set realistic limits for different categories based on what you spend. Don't forget to include a little bit of fun stuff like grabbing coffee or catching a movie. Regularly check in and tweak your budget as needed. It's all about making sure it helps you mange your money without feeling like you're depriving yourself.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Sawe

Somewhat Known
May 14, 2024
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.823
Yes, budgeting should be about managing your money without feeling like you are depriving yourself. I too like to make it simple, I tracker my expenses and so I know what I need to buy. I also love throwing in a few wants and entertainment to ensure that I enjoy this life.

Rubz

Notable
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
In order to create a budget that works, one needs to first of all track one's expenses. This would enable one to understand where all of one's money goes to.

Kerryjoy

Unfamiliar
Dec 27, 2023
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.190
You are right, figuring the most important things first, and at the bottom of the list, the less important things is far much better than not forgetting some emergency funds.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.005
I don't create a budget, but I have a rough estimate of how much I can afford to spend every month. I seldom overspend unless there are some urgent needs such as medical or household repair expenses.

Back