How to create effective communication between the employer and the employee

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$7.353
When it comes to running a business, the most important factor here is proper and effective communication. If there is no communication, the business would definitely not be able to flow. As a business owner, how can you promote proper communication within the office?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
Creating effective communication between an employer and employee is key to a successful and productive workplace. Here are some tips to help create effective communication between the two:

1. Establish open lines of communication: To ensure that both the employer and the employee can easily communicate, it’s important to create a comfortable environment where both parties are willing to discuss any issues or ideas. This can be done through regular meetings, emails, phone calls, or even text messages.

2. Listen and acknowledge: One of the most important aspects of effective communication is listening and acknowledging what the other person has said. This helps to ensure that both sides understand each other and are on the same page.

3. Respect each other: Respect is essential for effective communication. Both the employer and the employee should respect each other’s opinions, which will help to create a positive and productive working environment.

4. Encourage feedback: To ensure that effective communication is maintained between the employer and employee, it’s important to encourage feedback from both sides. This will help to create a better understanding between the two and help to identify any areas of improvement.

5. Be honest: Honesty is key in creating effective communication between the employer and employee. It’s important for both parties to be honest with each other and be open about any issues or concerns. This will help to create a better understanding between the two.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.415
Raw Dex
$0.000
When it comes to running a business, the most important factor here is proper and effective communication. If there is no communication, the business would definitely not be able to flow. As a business owner, how can you promote proper communication within the office?
There should be no barriers to communication. Everyone should always be given the opportunity to say their minds

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$3.300
In my opinion, it is best for them to have a meeting every Monday before starting the work for the whole weekdays. In this way, they can bring out the problems and solutions at the same time.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my opinion, it is best for them to have a meeting every Monday before starting the work for the whole weekdays. In this way, they can bring out the problems and solutions at the same time.
I think it has more to do with the employer than the employee. He is the one that can facilitate good communication between himself and his staff. It all depends on his disposition with them.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
In my opinion, to make the best communication between employers and employees is to hold meetings regularly, whether once a week, once every 2 weeks, once a month, as needed. Apart from that, in my opinion, there is a better way, namely by making anonymous letters or suggestion boxes, an anonymous letter to channel employees' concerns. I think it's effective because there are some people who are embarrassed to express their opinion, with a suggestion box, opinions will be accommodated without their identity being known.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
This is why it is very important to have a communication channel setup between the organisation staff so that information will be passed to everyone very easily.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$3.300
I think it has more to do with the employer than the employee. He is the one that can facilitate good communication between himself and his staff. It all depends on his disposition with them.
You have a point. In fact, the directives are usually coming from the higher-ups and dissiminate to their subordinates. The subordinates can relay them and put them into practice at work. In every meeting they will do, they need to take the role of being a host to deal with their respective concerns or issues.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.135
For employer to have effective communication with employees, the employer must be open and honest, approachable, willing to listen to feedback. Employer should also schedule team meetings regularly to provide updates on the company's performance.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You have a point. In fact, the directives are usually coming from the higher-ups and dissiminate to their subordinates. The subordinates can relay them and put them into practice at work. In every meeting they will do, they need to take the role of being a host to deal with their respective concerns or issues.
My last boss was a simple man who opened himself up for his staff to communicate with him freely. He could entertain whatever you had to say and consider it. He was a good boss because of that.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I aa a business owner, I have only one staff and I thrive to ensure that the communication lines betwen us is smooth and cordial. I achieve that by consciously showing that I seek her welfare.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.120
Effective employer employee communication starts when there is a positive relationship between the both parties.
Post automatically merged:

Effective employer employee communication starts when there is a positive relationship between the both parties.

Back