• READ THE DESCRIPTION!

This forum is for posting Tutorials and How To's for making money online. It's not for posting questions.

How to create wealth through poultry farming.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Poultry farming is one of the most lucrative businesses in Africa, especially when it is properly set up and managed. This aspect of livestock farming presents one of the finest opportunities for many involved to make good money within the shortest period of time possible due to the quick growth and maturity of the birds ( Chicken ). there are over hundreds of million consumers who patronised poultry products on a daily basis which makes the market to always be there. There are basically two breeds of poultry birds which are the broilers and layers.
Boilers are majorly used as meat why layers are used for the production of eggs.

Reasons to consider poultry farming.
- Chicken reproduce fast and in large numbers:
an average healthy layer lays an egg almost everyday or at least four times in a. some breeds can lay as much as 325 in a year and take up to 21 days to hatch.
- Chicken grow very fast: within 8 weeks, broilers are ready for market which means a farmer starts making his money and reinvesting in less than 10 weeks after successfully setting up his farm and whatever return he makes could be doubled in a year if we are to make use of this calculation.
- Chicken sell at a very good price : although this varies a lot depending on the location where you find yourself building up a poultry business but however, the recent success is in the promotion of locally raised chicken in place of imported frozen chicken is a pointer that there is a brighter future for broiler and turkey farmers.
- Egg market is large too: apart apart from eating of chicken, the egg market is another money of its own. many farmers will go into egg production do so in order to enjoy the benefits of having regular income as egg production from the birds never stops and you are bound to enjoy a consistent and regular.

As you can see the profit in poultry business is mouthwatering and turn overtime is fantastic as well but the big question is how to start.
From the experience that I had with two colleagues who own medium size poultry farms, starting up a poultry business requires a lot of funding as there will be a building as in farm which you would rent and the feeds for the birds over budgeted and treatment of birds in case of any illness or disease that comes and then you have the money to be used in purchasing the birds ( chicken ).
Mind you birds are always vulnerable during the first four to eight weeks at the farm, during those times it is called the brooding period where you are always there with the birds to feed them and care for them regulating their room temperature for they are not strong enough to regulate their body temperature. It is during this period that many farmers encounter losses for deaths of these birds occur during this brooding periods if not properly managed or taken care of.
although broilers are easy to manage during the brooding periods than the layers.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
You can create wealth through poultry farming through your profit. My cousin became a millionaire after raising a 10-hectare poultry farm. She had wide distributions and her clients just go to the farm to buy in bulk. You just manage it wisely and proceeds must be saved in the bank.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You can create wealth through poultry farming through your profit. My cousin became a millionaire after raising a 10-hectare poultry farm. She had wide distributions and her clients just go to the farm to buy in bulk. You just manage it wisely and proceeds must be saved in the bank.
It is good for her to have made such amount of money through poultry farming. I have been wanting to do the same but the capital is what I am still searching fot to kick start as it requires a lot of money aso to start up as it gives a lot of money after the birds survive brooding.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes you are right, I agree with you. My cousin also runs this business. She and her husband have many chicken coops that are managed together, have been running for years. This is a very good business, many people have been successful with this business. A broad target market makes this business sustainable.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
It is good for her to have made such amount of money through poultry farming. I have been wanting to do the same but the capital is what I am still searching fot to kick start as it requires a lot of money aso to start up as it gives a lot of money after the birds survive brooding.
It is a good business provided that you have the idea on how to take care of those livestock. You can even buy some layers that will be laying eggs for you.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is a good business provided that you have the idea on how to take care of those livestock. You can even buy some layers that will be laying eggs for you.
Poultry business is very good to be honest and it is making a lot of people millions as they spent a good time on managing it well which is profitable even before you know.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.455
indeed you have just covered every aspect that is associated with the accumulation of wealth that is in other words leveraging through the venture of the rearing of birds for commercial purposes.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.130
indeed you have just covered every aspect that is associated with the accumulation of wealth that is in other words leveraging through the venture of the rearing of birds for commercial purposes.
Some people don't purchase healthy products for poultry to save money however it could hurt the production of the farm and the health of the animals there unfortunately this is the saddest part.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.610
Raw Dex
$0.040
My uncle did this and he became a role model for us. He started this poultry farming with very low budget but his dedicated hard work, turn all his business in leading business in his area. He simply started living in village and turned his whole house in poultry farm.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.130
My uncle did this and he became a role model for us. He started this poultry farming with very low budget but his dedicated hard work, turn all his business in leading business in his area. He simply started living in village and turned his whole house in poultry farm.
What you say in a few words is feasible in several days of working because it is not a scenario of one month of work but at least 7 to 9 years if I am not wrong however it is just a predict I am not living with him but from similar situations.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Poultry farming is one of the largest growing business out there today, it is extremely lucrative and a lot of persons have started hove started going into it. It creates multiple ways to make money from it.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I would encourage people that wants to venture into poultry business to learn on how to manage it first because there are lots of skills that needs to be learnt in poultry so that you will be able to navigate the challenges that is involved.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
Yes you are right, I agree with you. My cousin also runs this business. She and her husband have many chicken coops that are managed together, have been running for years. This is a very good business, many people have been successful with this business. A broad target market makes this business sustainable.
That's true many became rich because of poultry farming business. It requires endurance patience and skills. It's not easy to manage many hectares poultry farm. My cousin has ten hectares poultry farm. She's a Veterinarian.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
I would encourage people that wants to venture into poultry business to learn on how to manage it first because there are lots of skills that needs to be learnt in poultry so that you will be able to navigate the challenges that is involved.
Very true, there are so many skills needed here, you would also need to study the right feed for the breed you have, how to treat them from cold and other flus and so many other things.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The poultry business is a very lucrative investment but is important to understand that this type of business needs a lot of knowledge and you also need to have enough capital to start.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.280
I have never been involved in this business but I have an uncle who is making good income through poultry. He has over 10k chickens

Back