How to Cut Your Food Expenses to Save More?

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.980
You might be wondering if it is actually possible to cut your food bills? How can anyone compromise with something that is very essential? Well, there are some strategies:

Eat cheaper foods: Why should you depend on animal based protein when plant based protein is a lot more cheaper. Why do you have to eat almonds, when you can bet more protein form peanuts? Why do you have to eat imported food, when you can eat local food for cheaper price?

Grow your own food: Even when you live in a city, you can grow your food.

Eat at home: Home-cooked meals can effectively cut down on food costs, contributing to overall expense reduction.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.855
You are very right on that my friend. I too like saving money on buying the possible cheaper foods available on the market. I therefore prefer eating at home for saving a lot of money.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.258
Having a food menu would also help,with a good menu, you already know what you need to eat, so you would be spending on just that and notting else again.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$3.580
Do we really must save on food to save money? I think if you don't eat enough or healthy you will become sick and you will spend even more money in drugs and medical care. Also in that time you will be to tired to do anything because you will not have energy and energy comes from food.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.258
Do we really must save on food to save money? I think if you don't eat enough or healthy you will become sick and you will spend even more money in drugs and medical care. Also in that time you will be to tired to do anything because you will not have energy and energy comes from food.
True but I think what they mean here is not over spending on food. There are certain things we buy, we do not really need them but we just buy them, same goes for food.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$3.580
True but I think what they mean here is not over spending on food. There are certain things we buy, we do not really need them but we just buy them, same goes for food.
Yes ok but in that case best is cut delivery food. Make it your own for cheaper money but that cost time and require some skills. Also you must clean later behind your self.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.980
Some foods are necessities, and some foods are wastage. For instance, rice, bread, pasta that you eat for main course is a necessity, ice creams, sodas, coffees can be labeled as wastage if your income is low.

Back